Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Help! (OU)
Hey, I just made this team, I played a bit with it on showdown and I actually had alot of fun with it and it performed really well! I still think that they are some mons that could be switched or movesets to be changed. I would love if Keldeo and Torn stay on the team but if its necessary thats fine! 

Team:

[Image: keldeo.png]
Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Scarf  
Ability: Justified  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Secret Sword  
- Hydro Pump  
- Icy Wind  
- Scald  

[Image: heatran.png]
Heatran (M) @ Grassium Z  
Ability: Flash Fire  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
- Magma Storm  
- Earth Power  
- Solar Beam  
- Stealth Rock  

[Image: venusaur-mega.png]
Venusaur-Mega (F) @ Venusaurite  
Ability: Chlorophyll  
EVs: 248 HP / 132 Def / 112 SpD / 16 Spe  
Bold Nature  
- Leech Seed  
- Hidden Power [Fire]  
- Sludge Bomb  
- Synthesis  

[Image: rotom-pokedex2.png]  (Wasn't able to find Rotom-Wash sprite so I just used Rotom-Dex)
Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers  
Ability: Levitate  
Shiny: Yes  
EVs: 248 HP / 200 Def / 60 Spe  
Bold Nature  
- Volt Switch  
- Hydro Pump  
- Will-O-Wisp  
- Pain Split  

[Image: zygarde.png]
Zygarde @ Leftovers  
Ability: Aura Break  
EVs: 188 HP / 140 Atk / 180 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Substitute  
- Dragon Dance  
- Thousand Arrows  
- Protect  

[Image: tornadus-therian.png]
Tornadus-Therian @ Assault Vest  
Ability: Regenerator  
Shiny: Yes  
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
- Hurricane  
- Heat Wave  
- Knock Off  
- U-turn  

All tips and criticism are appreciated!
Oh man, I want to help you so bad, but I don't play Smogon...
If FireTaco goes crazy and begins searching for windows all 
over the place, then is she a Windows Explorer?

Hey, are you a new member of this website or a Guest Member?
Why not post around the forums a bit? Give it a try, you'll love this place!

​​
- Specs Lele destroys you.

252 SpA Choice Specs Tapu Lele Psychic vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Heatran in Psychic Terrain: 156-185 (48.2 - 57.2%) -- 92.6% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Tapu Lele Psychic vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Assault Vest Tornadus-Therian in Psychic Terrain: 240-283 (66.4 - 78.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

I'm assuming it's Timid and SR isn't on field. Lol.

- Keldeo is a good Scarfer, but if you don't need a Water type to complete a FGW core (and you have already Rotom-W) Greninja can be preferred for U-Turn and its more wide movepool, even if its Def and SpD are tiny.

- ZHeatran works well in offensive cores: a Leftovers set can be a better mate for MVenusaur, as it can switch more times and MVenusaur is a great answer to common Grassium targets like Tapu Fini. Choice Scarf is an option to beat MPinsir without an Electric type, but I see you need a SR setter.

- What does MVenusaur's spread allow it to do?

- I see Keldeo-Heatran-MVenusaur it's very weak to MPinsir, but you need a Defogger: what about Zapdos instead of Rotom-Wash?

- Take in consideration Groundium/Band Zygarde to lure Unaware Clefable, as your team seems weak to stall.

- Why are you using AVTornaT?

The latter question is particulary important: if AVTornaT isn't too needed you can replace it with a Water type hazard remover (maybe Tapu Fini, wich helps a lot vs stall teams, or Mantine) in order to substitute Rotom-W/Zapdos with Bronzong, an hard check to MPinsir and SDance LandoT able to take hit from Lele. Bronzong can be also a SR setter, so Heatran will have a free slot for Toxic/Taunt/Substitute.
(Oct 18, 2017, 06:14 AM)Spyro190 Wrote: - Specs Lele destroys you.

252 SpA Choice Specs Tapu Lele Psychic vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Heatran in Psychic Terrain: 156-185 (48.2 - 57.2%) -- 92.6% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Tapu Lele Psychic vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Assault Vest Tornadus-Therian in Psychic Terrain: 240-283 (66.4 - 78.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

I'm assuming it's Timid and SR isn't on field. Lol.

- Keldeo is a good Scarfer, but if you don't need a Water type to complete a FGW core (and you have already Rotom-W) Greninja can be preferred for U-Turn and its more wide movepool, even if its Def and SpD are tiny.

- ZHeatran works well in offensive cores: a Leftovers set can be a better mate for MVenusaur, as it can switch more times and MVenusaur is a great answer to common Grassium targets like Tapu Fini. Choice Scarf is an option to beat MPinsir without an Electric type, but I see you need a SR setter.

- What does MVenusaur's spread allow it to do?

- I see Keldeo-Heatran-MVenusaur it's very weak to MPinsir, but you need a Defogger: what about Zapdos instead of Rotom-Wash?

- Take in consideration Groundium/Band Zygarde to lure Unaware Clefable, as your team seems weak to stall.

- Why are you using AVTornaT?

The latter question is particulary important: if AVTornaT isn't too needed you can replace it with a Water type hazard remover (maybe Tapu Fini, wich helps a lot vs stall teams, or Mantine) in order to substitute Rotom-W/Zapdos with Bronzong, an hard check to MPinsir and SDance LandoT able to take hit from Lele. Bronzong can be also a SR setter, so Heatran will have a free slot for Toxic/Taunt/Substitute.

M-Venusaur spread:
(252 SpA Life Orb Tapu Koko Thunderbolt vs. 248 HP / 112 SpD Venusaur-Mega in Electric Terrain: 90-105 (24.7 - 28.9%) -- guaranteed 4HKO after Stealth Rock)
This is the only calc that I did just too see the bulk but when ive used it even super-effective hits do minimal ammount of dmg.

AVTornT I have mostly for the Knock Off usage. what do you think I should change it to?

by using Zapdos over Rotom should I keep Keldeo?

Ill use all of your sets and tips and see how I do! Thanks for the help!  Big Grin
(Oct 18, 2017, 10:22 AM)iRogue Wrote: M-Venusaur spread:
(252 SpA Life Orb Tapu Koko Thunderbolt vs. 248 HP / 112 SpD Venusaur-Mega in Electric Terrain: 90-105 (24.7 - 28.9%) -- guaranteed 4HKO after Stealth Rock)
This is the only calc that I did just too see the bulk but when ive used it even super-effective hits do minimal ammount of dmg.

This calc doesn't seem SO important to be kept, so I recommend this one taken from SmogonDex, wich has to be used with a Calm nature: 248 HP / 88 Def / 156 SpD / 16 Spe

252 SpA Choice Specs Greninja Extrasensory vs. 248 HP / 156+ SpD Mega Venusaur: 152-180 (41.8 - 49.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Greninja Dark Pulse vs. 248 HP / 156+ SpD Mega Venusaur: 114-135 (31.4 - 37.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock and 1 layer of Spikes

(Oct 18, 2017, 10:22 AM)iRogue Wrote: by using Zapdos over Rotom should I keep Keldeo?

Yep.

(Oct 18, 2017, 10:22 AM)iRogue Wrote: AVTornT I have mostly for the Knock Off usage. what do you think I should change it to?

The "ideal" team composition should be MVenusaur-Heatran-Tapu Fini-Bronzong-Zygarde-Greninja.