Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] SM OU - Help this time survive
Hello Smile I make this post because I love SPL Stall Team and tried to use it even without Dugtrio, I use this set but all the critics are welcome and the changes are acceptable, to try make it survive. Here is the explanation:

Chansey @ Eviolite 
Ability: Natural Cure 
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD 
Bold Nature 
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 SpA 
- Seismic Toss 
- Soft-Boiled 
- Toxic 
- Stealth Rock

Chansey is my favourite special wall, Eviolite to double defenses and this is the stealth rocker of the team. This girl permit me to handle a large of special attackers, specially Zard-Y and other mix attackers like Tapu Lele, Latios and Greninja. Toxic to spam poison as much as possible. Seismic Toss always make a good amount of damage against mons that can't be heal.

Skarmory @ Shed Shell 
Ability: Sturdy 
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Impish Nature 
IVs: 0 SpA 
- Counter 
- Spikes 
- Roost 
- Defog 

This is our physical wall and the best old friend of Chansey. i'have seen in the last days people running leftovers and rocky helmet and dont see much magnezones in the area, but i personally prefer Shed Shell. Sturdy+Counter to hit harder as possible things like Bulu, Landorus, Kartana, M-Medichan, M-Luppony and others physical setup sweepers. Spikes to hurt on the switch and defog to clean hazards and help Sableye on this Role. I prefer this set bt i like to Whirlwind and many people run Toxic right now.

Toxapex @ Black Sludge 
Ability: Regenerator 
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 56 SpD 
Bold Nature 
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Spe 
- Scald 
- Haze 
- Recover 
- Toxic Spikes 

This is another of my favourite walls, and this is our mixed wall to hold things like Mega Diancie, Volcarona and Mega Lopunny. I personally like this evs spread to better handle physical attackers. Regenarator to heal on switch, Black Sludge to help stay healed. With Scald we try to burn things like toxic can't. Haze to clear and prevent setup sweepers, and the last slot i run toxic spikes to try to poison mons on the switch. I personally prefer the first one, but many peolpe said to me after bun Duggy is more useful Toxic.

Clefable @ Leftovers 
Ability: Unaware 
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD 
Bold Nature 
IVs: 0 Atk 
- Moonblast 
- Wish 
- Protect 
- Aromatherapy 

Here is another pink mon and my favourite of all time in OU. Leftovers to help to recovery between turns. Wish and Protect to heal itself, Skarmory, Heatran if possible, and Protect help to scout moves. Its our cleric so Aromatherapy to help our team. Max def to hold attackers like Sub Coil Zygarde, Garchomp and Kyurem Black, and Moonblast to hit them, and others dragons.

Sableye @ Sablenite 
Ability: Prankster 
EVs: 248 HP / 160 Def / 100 SpD 
Careful Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Knock Off 
- Protect 
- Recover 
- Will-O-Wisp 

Another slow mon to help slow our team xD I really love magic bounce to reflect all hazzards, special conditions and taunt too. I use this ev spread cause its help me to handle better with physical attackers like defensive landorus, prankster to use will o wisp before mega evolve. Protect to mega evolve safety and scout opponent team. Knock Off to put items off on the switch. Will-o-Wish to steel types and mons that toxic doesnt affect.

Heatran @ Choice Scarf 
Ability: Flash Fire 
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe 
Timid Nature 
IVs: 0 Atk 
- Overheat 
- Flash Cannon 
- Earth Power 
- Hidden Power [Ice] 

Well, the pokemon that i always hated, and now i have it in my side after arena trap banned. With this set I choose it because this set cause it outspace non choice scarf Koko, Landorus and the opposite Heatran, making the papper of Dugtrio here. We always switching in Stall and because of it i choose Overheat over Fire Blast, more damage and more accuracy and very useful against M-Venusaur, Tangrowth, Amoongus, Ferrothorn, Skarmory and Celesteela. Flash Cannon to hit especially Tapu Lele and very useful against Tapu Fini and other fayries. Earth Power to Heatran and Toxapex. In the last slot i choose HPIce to help Clefable with dragons and it Flying types. I don´t like Stone Edge and I can handle Zard-Y with Chansey and Toxapex.

I really hope someone can help me keep this team usable. All constructive criticism is accepted and please be free to make the necessary changes. Once again thank you for your time and above all have fun Smile
StOp UsInG sTaLl CaNcEr-

Why 30 Spe IVs for Toxapex? To take momentum from a simultaneous double switch?

I'm pretty sure 0 SpA IVs is pointless, if not counterproductive vs a Power Split user. (you'll never find one, but it's possible)

Do you considered Magma Storm as secondary (if not substitute of OH) STAB for Heatran? While a -2 in SpA obliges you to switch out MS helps gaining momentum, wich is particullary important after that your oppo understands it's scarfed.
Yes 30 ivs cause it maybe need to make a double subs. Yes im always put 0 spa if isnt needed. I try this set to outspeed the treaths that i mencionate. Am always switching and is the reason i choose Overheat. But what can i change here? Movesets or even pokemons? Please help me if you can. I really aprecciate your help Smile
Give Toxapex a Rocky Helmet I find it to be very useful
OU MASTER RACE
(Sep 25, 2017, 05:03 PM)Bagaço Wrote: Yes 30 ivs cause it maybe need to make a double subs. Yes im always put 0 spa if isnt needed. I try this set to outspeed the treaths that i mencionate. Am always switching and is the reason i choose Overheat. But what can i change here? Movesets or even pokemons? Please help me if you can. I really aprecciate your help Smile

Components and sets seem ok. Probably you can have troubles vs Electrium Koko and Rain teams with MSwampert, because you haven't an Electric resistance/immunity and you have to wait the end of the Rain going in with Toxapex on Waterfall and Skarmory on EQ. That said, adding AVTang or Bulu (oh lol what the hell I'm saying) to your team can be harder than winning mind games and obvly they can't ensure the win in this kind of matchups.
(Sep 26, 2017, 11:25 AM)Spyro190 Wrote: and what you suggest to alterate here? heatran out?
Simply nothing.