Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Scotty's Tiny Tourney Team!
Hey doods, I've been working on my team for the Tiny Tourney and would love to hear some feedback. It utilizes both Tailwind and Trick Room, however I will almost never use both in the same game, but instead use one or the other depending on the team I'm facing

Main Combo-

Murkrow @ Mental Herb
Ability: Prankster
Level: 50
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Heat Wave
- Haze
- Tailwind
- Taunt

Excadrill @ Focus Sash
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Poison Jab
- Iron Head
- Protect

These two are almost ALWAYS my go to lead, since 99% of the teams I've run into either contain Kartana or frail electric types that Murkrow can easily setup on and then use Excadrill to sweep. Because of the popularity of fire types, like Marowak-A and Chandelure, he's Sashed. Iron Head makes it incredibly easy to take out TR teams with Mimikyu as the setter, since Mold Breaker ignores his ability, so I can one shot it and then outspeed the rest of the team with Tailwind

My F/W/G Core-

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 252 HP / 180 Atk / 8 Def / 68 SpD
Brave Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Shadow Bone
- Bonemerang
- Protect

Typical Trick Room Marowak-A, with full HP investment for max bulk, since I won't need to invest in Atk because of his Thicc Club. Not really much to say here, he's my strong offensive TR sweeper, capable of taking on just about anything that isn't a Ground Type, and so far, he's done a pretty good job

Azumarill @ Aguav Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Belly Drum
- Superpower

This beast of a mon comes equipped with Belly Drum to max his attack and then some niche moves to KO whatever stands before him. He's semi-bulky and carries a Pinch Berry to keep him on the field for as long as possible. Aqua Jet is good priority for taking out anything that outspeeds him that I can't KO before it'd KO me, and Superpower for the over 9000 P2s running aroundAmoonguss @ Rocky Helmet

Ability: Effect Spore
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Rage Powder
- Protect
- Giga Drain
- Spore

Amoonguss is an INCREDIBLE support Pokemon, and is skilled in the art of redirection! Rage Powder helps pull off anything I need, whether it be a Tailwind, or a Trick Room, or a Belly Drum, you name it, and he'll get it done! Spore is self explanatory, and Giga Drain helps to keep him on the board. As a tank, Rocky Helmet makes anyone who feels like they can take him on in a 1v1 take good damage

It's Tricky-

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Ability: Download
EVs: 244 HP / 12 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Thunderbolt
- Trick Room

There he is, the star of the show! P2 is one of my favorite Pokemon in the competitive scene, and is almost always on my team, just for the possibility of throwing the foe for a loop when the entire attack order shifts in my favor! I didn't go to crazy with the spread like I normally would, I just want him to have good bulk to stall out the opponent when I need to and whittle them down with Ice Beam/Thunderbolt. Utilizing Trick Room, most of my team can sweep the enemy before they even realize what's happened, so he is a CRUCIAL part of the team functionality

So, whaddaya think? Got any ideas as to what I should change/adjust to make the team better?

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop