Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] 6 IV Ditto?
Hi!

I'm new to these forums and it's pretty pathetic that the first post that I submit is about getting a free ditto so I promise I'll keep using this forum. I don't really have that much to offer as I've just started playing the game again, but if a garchomp or the rayquaza I got from ending the game is good then I'm fine with giving that up.

I have a deposit on the GTS if that is helpful, all I ask for is perfect 6 IV's, doesn't have to be shiny or come with anything. Don't really care for the nature either.

I have a wingull female level 3 deposited with the message "ayylmaoditto" pretty original I guess.

My ingame name is ditto, and if you need my friendcode I think it should be on my account on here!

Thank you kindly whoever can help me out I'm on alpha sapphire!
@FizzedOnHerJayce Smile Enjoy your new ditto! 
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Thank you so so so much! Shiny Ditto too! Appreciate this so so so much!!! Thank you and have a great day!
^_^ You are very welcome! Glad to have helped  Heart
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Hi there,

I've been looking all over the web (well, mostly Reddit) trying to get a friend safari with someone with a Ditto to start this whole IV process. Wondering if you would have any other ditto's around to trade for something? Quite new to all of this, as I have just finished the game. I deposited a level 26 Pinsir with the message Dittohuntin' ... Any help here would be amazing!

Thanks

X