Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] 6 IV Ditto
Smile 
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a 6IV Ditto to make breeding easier (obviously). The method I use at the moment can make it take upwards of a day to get something with decent IVs. I have posted a request on this thread:

"http://thejustinflynn.tv/forum/Thread-GIVEAWAY-6IV-Dittos-with-Destiny-Knot-Nature-Update"

but unfortunately the kind soul doing the giveaways seems to have stopped responding to requests due to a busy schedule, and hasn't logged on since mid March.

So therefore I was wondering if anyone just so happens to have a spare 6IV ditto floating around that they would be happy to give away for a level 1 Ralts or something (with HA?), it would be very much appreciated. Perhaps we could arrange a direct trade?

Thanks for your time guys. Smile

-MrExecrator
I can make you a 6iv ditto with a destiny knot for free.just tell me the nature and I'll make a qr code.hope you haven't updated the system!if you have I'll make the code anyway and you can ask someone to scan it and send it to you
Hey man,

Unfortunately I have updated my system, and do not know anybody who hasn't.

Thanks for the offer though, I appreciate the thought nonetheless.
I can clone one for you if you want? Smile
If so then put up a mon like a lvl 1 zigzagoon on the GTS or something and ask for a lvl 91-100 ditto and I will trade one to you later.
Sound good?
Would we be able to arrange a direct trade? I'd really appreciate that buddy!
yeah sure if you want to, so I will just PM you when its ready ok?
(Apr 12, 2015, 08:41 AM)The Great Stag Wrote: yeah sure if you want to, so I will just PM you when its ready ok?

Absolutely! Thanks so much man!
No problem, I love helping people :D
Okay I'm all done just add my FC we should be good to trade Smile
Awesome, thanks so much man! :D