Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Aegislash and Togekiss needed
Hi everyone. I'm pretty new to pokemon and these forums but I wanted to try to get into trading and whatnot.
I have a 5iv. sheer force bagon with crunch, dragon claw, dragon dance, and fire fang egg moves and a careful nature
I have a 4iv hustle togepi with yawn,charm,metronome,sweet kiss egg moves with an adamant nature
I would trade more but this is all I have as I just bought pokemon 2 weeks ago and I am working on moving up and playing competitively and I needan aegislash and a togekiss for my team. Thankyou so much for your time
I would prefer lvl 100 but I'm not picky. Hopefully decent IV's and EV too
IGN: Starbucks
FC: 4828-7688-1396
(Oct 27, 2015, 07:39 AM)Starbucks Wrote: Hi everyone. I'm pretty new to pokemon and these forums but I wanted to try to get into trading and whatnot.
I have a 5iv. sheer force bagon with crunch, dragon claw, dragon dance, and fire fang egg moves and a careful nature
I have a 4iv hustle togepi with yawn,charm,metronome,sweet kiss egg moves with an adamant nature
I would trade more but this is all I have as I just bought pokemon 2 weeks ago and I am working on moving up and playing competitively and I need
an aegislash and a togekiss for my team. Thankyou so much for your time

Hi

please see this list, the Pokemon you seek are there: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-GIVEAWA...A-Surprise

enjoy! Smile
(Oct 27, 2015, 09:46 AM)ONESUNBEINGNOW Wrote:
(Oct 27, 2015, 07:39 AM)Starbucks Wrote: Hi everyone. I'm pretty new to pokemon and these forums but I wanted to try to get into trading and whatnot.
I would trade more but this is all I have as I just bought pokemon 2 weeks ago and I am working on moving up and playing competitively and I need
an aegislash and a togekiss for my team. Thankyou so much for your time

Hi

please see this list, the Pokemon you seek are there: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-GIVEAWA...A-Surprise

enjoy! Smile

I still need both of them. The giveaway closed right when I posted. If you know anyone else who would help that would be great!