Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Another Giveaway cloning request.
Ok, so I need someone to clone my Shiny Ampharos and Shiny Emboar, Serperior, and Samurott so I can give them away! This would be my second giveaway (My first one was a Butterfree. There are still some left, so go get one while you can!) if anyone would be so kind to clone them, please do so!
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
Please and there are no more Butterfree left;(
Pretty please with a Vanillish on top?
Please?;(
You should invest in a Powersaves Device if you are going to do a lot of giveaways. That way you can edit their stats, make them shiny, and clone as many as you want without having to have someone else do it or trade a bunch of times! They are really inexpensive and pretty easy to use. :D
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
I know! I really want one. I'm probably getting one in February though.
@CharizardSoOP21 They are super awesome. Just a recommendation, be careful about it falling out of a USB port. My game got corrupted because the device suddenly became unplugged. The cord that came with it sucks lol
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
I strongly recommend using a different cord than the one you get. Like a Playstation 3 controller cord. I lost one of my Omega Ruby games because of the old cord. After I switched cords, I didn't have any problems with the 2nd game Smile
(Jan 17, 2016, 05:41 PM)PrincessSylveon Wrote: @CharizardSoOP21 They are super awesome. Just a recommendation, be careful about it falling out of a USB port. My game got corrupted because the device suddenly became unplugged. The cord that came with it sucks lol

So you have one?
(Jan 17, 2016, 05:50 PM)AbruptFury Wrote: I strongly recommend using a different cord than the one you get. Like a Playstation 3 controller cord. I lost one of my Omega Ruby games because of the old cord. After I switched cords, I didn't have any problems with the 2nd game Smile

So, if I get one, I can use my Playstation 4 charger/cord?