Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Any Amaura!
I just need one to start breeding Freeze-Dry onto other stuff and would really appreciate it! I have a 4 IV DD Charmander and 5 IV Rhyhorn offhand and can try breeding a few other things if need be.
I think I have an Amaura with freeze dry somewhere. If my internet cooperates, I can put one up on the GTS for you. I don't care what I get.
I'm not sure I can use the GTS for it, I've yet to see it anywhere in my game, otherwise I'd have attempted to get it that way. Unless I'm misunderstanding the GTS, I don't generally use it much.
X, Y, Omega Ruby, or Alpha Sapphire? If it's X or Y, you should have it by default. If not, then Wally gives it to you in Petalburg after he catches his Ralts, I believe.
If you want to use the GTS for a Pokemon you've never seen, you will be able to type it in manually. Just make sure you spell it correctly!
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
Welp, I answered the wrong question. Yes, typing the pokemon into the GTS will get it. Derp.
Ah, good information, really appreciate it! Couldn't find anything about it searching Bulbapedia! But yeah, if you could throw one on there for a...Frogadier would be an unusual enough one that I have lying around.
Also, is the Amaura important, or just freeze-dry? If you just need the move, I have several Lapras that know freeze-dry.
Oh, it's actually FOR a Lapras, so yeah, that'll work too. I just figured Amaura to fill the pokedex slot.
Convenience. One of my breedjects in the past. Glad to see someone else who can find use for it. So for a frogadier, then? Also, what's your IGN?