Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] I have Some 6IV Dittos to trade with
can i please get one i dont have anything special but it would be so nice if you could just give me one please?
(Oct 10, 2015, 08:04 PM)MrCaptCupcakes Wrote: I've been getting pretty lucky with ditto finds lately and have 10+ 6IV Dittos to trade, I would like to trade them for competitive pokemon as I don,t have many of my own, but if you don't have any to trade I don't really mind.

IGN: Toby
FC: 1092-0068-8162

Angel THANK YOU, YOU ARE A SAINT!

I would love to have one! If we trade I will show you all my pokemon and you can choose from one.

FC: 3883-6316-3432

Name:Mickey
(Oct 10, 2015, 08:04 PM)MrCaptCupcakes Wrote: I've been getting pretty lucky with ditto finds lately and have 10+ 6IV Dittos to trade, I would like to trade them for competitive pokemon as I don,t have many of my own, but if you don't have any to trade I don't really mind.

IGN: Toby
FC: 1092-0068-8162

Hey if you still have 1 left I would greatly apreciate to trade for it Wink
I can give a prankster sableye with recover, but it doesn't have good ivs, but you have dittos so you can breed.
if you have a timid or jolly one ill give you a BR poke, special attackers you said you were lacking? i have a BR6iv gardevoir if you didnt already get one....

PM me if interested