Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] CLOSED
Hello, My friend's birthday is tomorrow and as a gift I'm giving her my Pokémon Y game that she started so I wanted to surprise her with the shiny Kalos legends that are not shiny locked, however I don't have the Pokémon, I have a Meloetta and a Victini for trade but if you are looking for something else just ask. Thanks in advance for any trades and/or help! :D PS: Diancie is her favorite Pokémon! :D
The shiny Kalos legends are only obtainable from events, sadly (Except for Zygarde. He didn't get a shiny event).
But I still have my shiny Yveltal that I gave to a few users here.
I also have a shiny Diancie.
I'll make a shiny Xerneas on the way.
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.
Thank so much for your help! My friend is going to be so happy. :D
Hey im looking for meloetta^^ Do you Need some other Events in exchange? I can also clone meloetta so you wont lose it^^
Anytime for a friend.
You can connect on the game now.
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.
(Jan 24, 2016, 11:48 AM)Joey0815 Wrote: Hey im looking for meloetta^^ Do you Need some other Events in exchange? I can also clone meloetta so you wont lose it^^

I do have a Meloetta.
You can have it for free, I am not really interested in it.
Keep your event mons.
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.
(Jan 24, 2016, 11:48 AM)Joey0815 Wrote: Hey im looking for meloetta^^ Do you Need some other Events in exchange? I can also clone meloetta so you wont lose it^^

Reply to Sleeper and ask him because I'm going to trade him. It's only fare he was here first sorry. Sad
Wow thank you. I Added you
Sleeper you are way to kind. We need more people like you in the world! :D
(Jan 24, 2016, 11:52 AM)Lucyingame Wrote:

Reply to Sleeper and ask him because I'm going to trade him. It's only fare he was here first sorry. Sad

Please forgive me for canceling the trade, something went wrong.
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.