Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] [CLOSED] National Dex Help!
Hello! I am working on my national dex for the shiny charm and I would like your help with collecting the needed pokemon! If you are able to tradeback/trade me one of the needed pokemon, that would be awesome! If you're wondering what tradeback is, you trade me the pokemon and I trade it back. Don't worry, I'm not a thief. If you would like to trade, I can breed you any pokemon you want if I'm able to. This includes breeding for IVs, nature, ability, and egg moves. Here is the list of pokemon I need:

Generation 4
490 - Manaphy (Not necessary, just a bonus)

Oh man that was a lot to write! But I hope I can get some help from you guys with these pokemon. I didn't realize I had a lot to go, but at least it's under 100.

EDIT: Thanks so much everyone who helped! I've been doing a lot of trading and finally finished my National Dex!
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
I can help you alot with the gen 6 and 5 pokes, just add me! Info to the left! And i dont need a prize for it, just a "thank you" will be enough my Chu! :3
Btw. Need some of my shineys back.
I hope i helped!
I have a Noivern in oras and i have Aurorus in XY
(Jan 23, 2016, 08:14 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote:
(Jan 23, 2016, 08:09 AM)OverLordBacon Wrote: I have a Noivern in oras and i have Aurorus in XY

Awesome! My friend code is to the left, thanks so much!

I have added you just remember to trade back
You are very welcome!