Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Good IV ditto
Looking for a decent (preferably 3-6IV's) Ditto. Doesn't matter about being foreign or what nature it is. 

What I have for trade :

-Power Items

-Shiny Bagon - 31hp/31atk/31 Spe/ pretty good sp. D and decent Def and Sp. atk
    Naive (Yuck) - Rock Head

-UB's - Kartana/Buzzwole/xurkitree

- A. Vulpix - 31Hp/31Sp.A/31Sp.D/31Spe
    Timid - HA Snow Warning
        -Moonblast
        -Encore
        -Extrasensory
        -Freeze-Dry

- A. Cubone - 31Hp/31Atk/31Spe/31Sp.D
     Adamant - Lightning Rod
(Dec 17, 2016, 08:47 PM)Mshix Wrote: -Shiny Bagon - 31hp/31atk/31 Spe/ pretty good sp. D and decent Def and Sp. atk
    Naive (Yuck) - Rock Head

I'm not actually trading any dittos I just want to point out that that Bagon is actually more or less perfect for mixed mence and the Naive nature pretty much the ideal nature for it.
(Dec 17, 2016, 09:26 PM)wiremash Wrote:
(Dec 17, 2016, 08:47 PM)Mshix Wrote: -Shiny Bagon - 31hp/31atk/31 Spe/ pretty good sp. D and decent Def and Sp. atk
    Naive (Yuck) - Rock Head

I'm not actually trading any dittos I just want to point out that that Bagon is actually more or less perfect for mixed mence and the Naive nature pretty much the ideal nature for it.

Well thanks for the heads up. Had no clue what i had i guess. Perhaps i will keep it for my own mance.
Um... If you still need the ditto I would be more than happy to trade it for the vulpix!
(Dec 18, 2016, 08:53 AM)Absolistic Wrote: Um... If you still need the ditto I would be more than happy to trade it for the vulpix!

What IV's does the ditto have?
Just deposit something in the GTS. Level lock it to 81-90.
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
If you still need one I can trade you it. It's 6ivs answering your question.