Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Can someone EV Train my Cresselia?
Yo I need someone that won't steal but EV Train my Cresselia for me? EV Spread: 252 HP and Sp.Def and 4 Def . Can you use hordes and super training ( if needed) but not pkhex or a powersave. I'll give away a 5IV Kangaskhan .
Do you not have the Power items, Sweet scent, Wide attack move and pokerus dude??
(Feb 14, 2016, 11:48 AM)Fattus_Rattus Wrote: Do you not have the Power items, Sweet scent, Wide attack move and pokerus dude??

I have the sweet scent and the power weight.
(Feb 14, 2016, 11:51 AM)Michael.P Wrote:
(Feb 14, 2016, 11:48 AM)Fattus_Rattus Wrote: Do you not have the Power items, Sweet scent, Wide attack move and pokerus dude??

I have the sweet scent and the power weight.

and surf.
If you get the power items from the Battle Maison and get a good Pokémon that has Sweet Scent and spread moves (I use Tropius since it has Sweet Scent, Razor Leaf, and Earthquake), you can EV train any Pokémon you need to in hardly any time at all.
(Feb 14, 2016, 12:14 PM)DanielJames Wrote: If you get the power items from the Battle Maison and get a good Pokémon that has Sweet Scent and spread moves (I use Tropius since it has Sweet Scent, Razor Leaf, and Earthquake), you can EV train any Pokémon you need to in hardly any time at all.

I've started already. But thanks!!!
Do you have an account @ The Pokemon Global Link??

You can obtain the power items without having to dish out BP !!

Versilify, Risingtaide, ToyDualer or Justin's youtube channels are very useful in many aspects. Thats where I'm learning my stuff ")
(Feb 14, 2016, 12:30 PM)Fattus_Rattus Wrote: Do you have an account @ The Pokemon Global Link??

You can obtain the power items without having to dish out BP !!

Versilify, Risingtaide, ToyDualer or Justin's youtube channels are very useful in many aspects. Thats where I'm learning my stuff ")

I've already finished EV training it.