Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Change moves :/
I feel a bit awful asking for this but ill try to give as good pokemons as i can as reward for it

I have two pokemons, audino and golduck, both of them i need to learn moves that i cant give them

audino needs to learn the move telekenesis instead of encore, she can learn it legit, by tm, tm that only can be found in black and white.
Therefor if theres anyone who can learn her the move telekenesis by powersave/pokegen or what its id be greatful

I also have a golduck and after working hard to get a perfectly iv HA modest golduck, i did the mistake of not checking that two of the moves i want on him are egg moves, hypnosis and sychronize.
If there is anyone who can add these moves on him to or have two pokemons knowing these moves that are possible to breed and transfer the move to a golduck Id be greatful to

I have some shinies and alot of different pokemons since i do alot of wondertrading so if theres anything your looking for for doing this please let me know
if its to complete pokedex or getting another shiny to your collection! i hope i can help for helping me

Also allowed to clone any of my pokemons that arent for trade
bump..
bump...
bumps
I'm sorry but I don't think it's possible to change moves with powersaves. I don't have it myself so I can't say it for sure (I can only pokegen pokemon to black/white) but if you google a bit around it then everyone says that it's not possible.

But if it helps you a bit I can try to gen a Audino with Telekinesis in my pokemon black/white and trade this one with you, you only won't be able to use it in rated battles because it won't have the pentagon. But this might have to wait till monday since my pokebank-year is over and I have to buy a new nintendo-card, I would buy a new card sooner but it's my parents marriage anniversary today and tomorrow i'm busy too with schoolwork :c

The same story for the golduck. I can gen you a perfect 6IV one with all the egg moves in black/white so you can breed a 'legal' offspring in X/Y or ORAS with these eggmoves
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

This caught my attention, since this is Pokegen. Since Eeveeli can get Audino, and I have Pokegen up right now, I'll get you a Psyduck with the moves. Sounds good?
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Feb 28, 2015, 08:31 AM)Eeveeli Wrote: I'm sorry but I don't think it's possible to change moves with powersaves. I don't have it myself so I can't say it for sure (I can only pokegen pokemon to black/white) but if you google a bit around it then everyone says that it's not possible.

But if it helps you a bit I can try to gen a Audino with Telekinesis in my pokemon black/white and trade this one with you, you only won't be able to use it in rated battles because it won't have the pentagon. But this might have to wait till monday since my pokebank-year is over and I have to buy a new nintendo-card, I would buy a new card sooner but it's my parents marriage anniversary today and tomorrow i'm busy too with schoolwork :c

The same story for the golduck. I can gen you a perfect 6IV one with all the egg moves in black/white so you can breed a 'legal' offspring in X/Y or ORAS with these eggmoves

Well i guess that can work ^^id really like the audino yes a pity i cant use her in ratedbattles tho >.< but can still troll friends with it so okeySmile and thanks very much

I heard yes u cant powersave moves but pokehack em ._.
(Feb 28, 2015, 08:45 AM)GingerxPug Wrote: This caught my attention, since this is Pokegen. Since Eeveeli can get Audino, and I have Pokegen up right now, I'll get you a Psyduck with the moves. Sounds good?

sounds good ^.^ just let me know
The clear term is Pokegen. kappa
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
okey well ehm i added ur fc and staying online for a while so if ur in the mood xD there is no forcing u to tho but if u do, thank u