Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Friend Safari Code Exchange
Hey all readers, does anyone want to exchange Friend Codes for Friend Safaris? I'm new to Pokemon Y and to PokemonForever and wanted to get access to a few starters for Hidden Abilities, and a few pokemon that I could use in competitive. Thanks everyone! I'll be adding anyone who messages me or posts a reply here. :D
If you want, please feel free to add me. I have an Ice type safari with Spheal, Bergmite, and Piloswine, so probably nothing too useful tho ^^'
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(Jun 26, 2016, 07:20 AM)devilmoth Wrote: If you want, please feel free to add me. I have an Ice type safari with Spheal, Bergmite, and Piloswine, so probably nothing too useful tho ^^'
Its perfectly fine, im adding you now
(Jun 26, 2016, 08:01 AM)Alterou Wrote:
(Jun 26, 2016, 07:20 AM)devilmoth Wrote: If you want, please feel free to add me. I have an Ice type safari with Spheal, Bergmite, and Piloswine, so probably nothing too useful tho ^^'
Its perfectly fine, im adding you now
My friend code is 478588394240
add me i have a water type safari with frogidere octilliry and gyrados
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
(Jun 26, 2016, 08:38 AM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: add me i have a water type safari with frogidere octilliry and gyrados
 @Sharkfang2193 Im adding you right now, can you add me back?