Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Competitive Aegislash
Hello everyone!  Smile

Onesun here.

I am looking for a competitive Aegislash (4-6 perfect IV's) to add to my first ever competitive team I'm building.

Current team:

Togekiss
Kangaskhan
Altaria

As I have only been playing short time I don't have much to offer unfortunately.

But I do have around 10 Pokemon with between 3-5 perfect IV's - these consist of a few pseudo-legendary pokes too.

So if you have a decent Aegislash then PM me and I can give you a list of the pokes I got that are pretty decent (most level 1 though), and maybe we can trade.

Thanks, ONESUN  Smile
I can give you a very decent breloom
i have a 6iv sassy aegislash if your up to trade.
(Oct 14, 2015, 04:57 AM)Eatable_Cactus_2002 Wrote: I can give you a very decent breloom

Hi Eatable

okay

add me, and I'll add you...

thanks
(Oct 14, 2015, 05:51 AM)Swazzy Wrote: i have a 6iv sassy aegislash if your up to trade.

Hi Swazzy

okay I add you, add me too

sure, like I said I don't have much to trade that you may even need or want tbh

I can let you know details if you want

thanks
(Oct 14, 2015, 08:26 AM)ONESUNBEINGNOW Wrote:
(Oct 14, 2015, 04:57 AM)Eatable_Cactus_2002 Wrote: I can give you a very decent breloom

Hi Eatable

okay

add me, and I'll add you...

thanks

Wich pokemon do U have?
got two quiet doublades with 5 IVs, missing either atk or spe, 252 HP, 100 SpA, 156 SpD is the spread, you can have it
(Oct 14, 2015, 05:13 PM)TeifitV Wrote: got two quiet doublades with 5 IVs, missing either atk or spe, 252 HP, 100 SpA, 156 SpD is the spread, you can have it

Let me add you, U add me and we talk on private messages