Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Darkrai Event
Hey, does anyone have an extra darkrai code from Gamestop that I can get? I have a gamestop 30 minutes from my house but it feels awkward to ask for a code when I'm a college student.. Sad Help appreciated :D :D :D
Here's a tip. Go in the store with a piece of paper which says "Go to Gamestop and get me a Darkrai event code" and find someone who works there and show them the piece of paper and say your little brother is asking for this. Lmao.
or just, don't be ashamed? if you like the game, who cares, there are plenty of adults playing Mario Smile
I wouldn't have any problem to ask, but I don't have any store in my country that offer codes Sad
Dude! I'm a college student to. Most of the people working on those stores don't give a dam about what you play... I went to a shop in my country and I was even more embarrassed because it was a girl working there, we ended up having a nice chat about pokemon :D
Don't be embarrassed, I'm 10 and I was like totally chill
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Just go and ask xD the worst they could tell you is they are all out of codes.
I'm 34 and I'm still planning on asking for a code.
Haha, ima try to go later :D
(May 1, 2016, 11:28 AM)Supreme Wrote: Hey, does anyone have an extra darkrai code from Gamestop that I can get? I have a gamestop 30 minutes from my house but it feels awkward to ask for a code when I'm a college student.. Sad Help appreciated :D :D :D
Hahaha of course you don't have to be ashamed. I'm 25 years old and proud that i'm still into pokemon games (my first game was Blue)  :D