Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Desperate For A Shiny Honedge
I have spent so long breeding and hunting for a shiny honedge and have come up with nothing. If anyone has a shiny honedge and is willing to trade for it, I don't really have other shinies that are good, but if you list what you would be interested in I can see if I have it.
I have a shiny aegislash I don't use what u got?
(Jun 16, 2015, 06:48 PM)alexhooper19134 Wrote: I have a shiny aegislash I don't use what u got?

I have a shiny Latias that I don't use, if you want it.
Does it have the pentagon on the summary?
(Jun 17, 2015, 08:57 AM)alexhooper19134 Wrote: Does it have the pentagon on the summary?

No it has a red star. Does that mean it is hacked?
(Jun 17, 2015, 09:26 AM)DrummerBoy99 Wrote:
(Jun 17, 2015, 08:57 AM)alexhooper19134 Wrote: Does it have the pentagon on the summary?

No it has a red star. Does that mean it is hacked?

I have a lvl. 71 shiny Emboar that has the red start and the blue pentagon, if you want that instead.
No that doesn't mean it is hacked the pentagon simply means that it was caught in Pokemon xy orboras. People don't typically want shinies without the pentagon because hacking on games before gen6 is a lot more simple. Also what IVS does the emboar have?
(Jun 17, 2015, 12:43 PM)alexhooper19134 Wrote: No that doesn't mean it is hacked the pentagon simply means that it was caught in Pokemon xy orboras. People don't typically want shinies without the pentagon because hacking on games before gen6 is a lot more simple. Also what IVS does the emboar have?

I don't know what IVs my Emboar has, and I can't really check cause I recently started my game over and I can't get to the battle resort yet. If I had to guess I don't think it has any perfect IVs, but it might have one, maybe two. All I know is the Emboar is not a hacked one because I bred it and hatched the egg myself.
Have any other shinies ??? I already have an emboar I just wanted a stronger one
(Jun 17, 2015, 01:05 PM)alexhooper19134 Wrote: Have any other shinies ??? I already have an emboar I just wanted a stronger one

I have a shiny ferroseed, maractus, and serperior.