Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Desperately LF Quiet nature Kygore!
Hi there,

I am desperately looking for a quiet nature Kygore for VGC 2016. It would be amazing if someone could please help me out.

Thanks in advance :D
I just so happen to have a quiet nature Kyogre. It has max IVs in Defense, Sp. Defense, and Speed. Anything you offering? I can nickname the Kyogre if you'd like.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(Jan 24, 2016, 01:17 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: I just so happen to have a quiet nature Kyogre. It has max IVs in Defense, Sp. Defense, and Speed. Anything you offering? I can nickname the Kyogre if you'd like.

Wicked. It will be a great help. What gen is it from and is it legit? Only asking as I am using it for VGC 2016. I will swap it for a BR Modest nature Kygore? Also just leave the name as Kygore please.
(Jan 24, 2016, 04:06 AM)Scasserra91 Wrote:
(Jan 24, 2016, 01:17 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: I just so happen to have a quiet nature Kyogre. It has max IVs in Defense, Sp. Defense, and Speed. Anything you offering? I can nickname the Kyogre if you'd like.

Wicked. It will be a great help. What gen is it from and is it legit? Only asking as I am using it for VGC 2016. I will swap it for a BR Modest nature Kygore? Also just leave the name as Kygore please.

I caught it during the story on Alpha Sapphire and kept it in my box ever since. I'll gladly take your Kyogre. My info is to the left under my picture.
You have a groudon??
(Jan 24, 2016, 04:43 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote:
(Jan 24, 2016, 04:06 AM)Scasserra91 Wrote:
(Jan 24, 2016, 01:17 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: I just so happen to have a quiet nature Kyogre. It has max IVs in Defense, Sp. Defense, and Speed. Anything you offering? I can nickname the Kyogreif you'd like.

I caught it during the story on Alpha Sapphire and kept it in my box ever since. I'll gladly take your Kyogre. My info is to the left under my picture.

Thank you so much. I will add you when I finish work in a few hours. Please add me to, my infomation is also on the left handside under my photo. Do you by sny chance have a brave nature Groudon?
(Jan 24, 2016, 04:53 AM)Akae47 Wrote: You have a groudon??

Yes I do but I am looking for a brave nature Groudon. Do you have one?
(Jan 24, 2016, 04:59 AM)Scasserra91 Wrote: Thank you so much. I will add you when I finish work in a few hours. Please add me to, my infomation is also on the left handside under my photo. Do you by sny chance have a brave nature Groudon?

I added you. And I don't have any Groudons.

(Jan 24, 2016, 05:02 AM)Scasserra91 Wrote:

Yes I do but I am looking for a brave nature Groudon. Do you have one?

I need a groudon
(Jan 24, 2016, 05:02 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote:
(Jan 24, 2016, 04:59 AM)Scasserra91 Wrote: Thank you so much. I will add you when I finish work in a few hours. Please add me to, my infomation is also on the left handside under my photo. Do you by sny chance have a brave nature Groudon?

I added you. And I don't have any Groudons.

Oh ok no worries, thank you anyway :D