(Jan 9, 2017, 05:15 PM)Dragonmark Wrote:
(Jan 9, 2017, 05:07 PM)Sir. thats my toast. Wrote:
(Jan 9, 2017, 04:44 PM)Dragonmark Wrote: I can help you with
Shellos
Carvahna 
Flygon
Weavile
Snubbull

In return, do you mind helping me with evolving Porygon? I need Porygon2 and Porygon-Z for mine to be complete Smile

Do you have the evolution items for them? If not, I'm afraid there isn't a whole lot I can do. But, if you just need someone to trade with to evolve them, then I'd be happy to oblige

Yes, I have the evolution items needed. I'll trade you Porygon, and you trade it back as Porygon2. Then I'll put a dubious disk on, trade it you, and you trade it back.
But before all that, I'll trade you everything you need! But do you mind if I have the Weavile and Flygon back?

Of course! And I don't need the Flygon btw, forgot to update the list :P
(Jan 9, 2017, 05:18 PM)Sir. thats my toast. Wrote:
Shellos
Carvahna 
Flygon
Weavile
Snubbull

In return, do you mind helping me with evolving Porygon? I need Porygon2 and Porygon-Z for mine to be complete Smile

Do you have the evolution items for them? If not, I'm afraid there isn't a whole lot I can do. But, if you just need someone to trade with to evolve them, then I'd be happy to oblige

Yes, I have the evolution items needed. I'll trade you Porygon, and you trade it back as Porygon2. Then I'll put a dubious disk on, trade it you, and you trade it back.
But before all that, I'll trade you everything you need! But do you mind if I have the Weavile and Flygon back?

Alright, I'm getting on my 3DS now
(Jan 9, 2017, 05:22 PM)Dragonmark Wrote:
(Jan 9, 2017, 05:18 PM)Sir. thats my toast. Wrote:
Shellos
Carvahna 
Flygon
Weavile
Snubbull

Alright, I'm getting on my 3DS now

Pokedex completed! Thank you so much! :D