Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Dex help (with shiny rewards)
EDIT: Both shinies are no longer available. I still have 40 pokemon I need to complete my dex, (all non legendaries). I will update list later. Thanks to everyone whos helped so far!!! <3
I can give you plenty of those.
@LowlyGod i can give you 17 of those, and some pre evolution of some if you want those
Yeah that would be awesome if either of you could help, I think the two shinies may be spoken for already, but I still have the 5 iv pokemon andI might have a couple random legends too.
@LowlyGod sure my dex is already complete so i like helping others. i can trade later today around 5 for me and i believe 8 for you, is that okay for you. also if you still have it i would like the shiny chatot otherwise just get some junkmos Smile
Im up for trade later today aswell
But I'm wondering if you will still give the charizard for them?
Could you Update the list ? Id like to help as well.
(Oct 4, 2016, 02:14 AM)Hyker Wrote: Could you Update the list ? Id like to help as well.

such thanks much wow to the responces!

Ill update the list later, (but I still havent got any of the mons that I already posted about lol) 
I need all your guys' friend codes though to do this hahah...
I mostly play in the early hours of the morning, around 12-5am because im a vampire, so idk what time that is for you guys ?
(if that time doesnt work for you I can try make some time during the day. Just lmk when you'll most likely be on.)
@LowlyGod oh sorry i read your local time wrong, i'm nine hours ahead of where you live. for today i'm probably online for 2 hours now and then come back after another 2, i can also trade in that time. just send me a alert if you see i'm online and we can trade
(Oct 4, 2016, 07:22 AM)Skulblaka01 Wrote: @LowlyGod oh sorry i read your local time wrong, i'm nine hours ahead of where you live. for today i'm probably online for 2 hours now and then come back after another 2, i can also trade in that time. just send me a alert if you see i'm online and we can trade

Can trade rn if you want @Skulblaka01