Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] EGGS FOR POWERSAVES! (Update)
(Aug 2, 2015, 09:02 PM)Luisito Wrote:
(Aug 2, 2015, 08:59 PM)SjoerdDN Wrote:
(Aug 2, 2015, 08:57 PM)Luisito Wrote:
(Aug 2, 2015, 08:52 PM)SjoerdDN Wrote: I'll be on in the next half hour.

I am online.

I'll send you a trade request when I'm on. Anything you want?

Nothing in particular, send whatever you desire.  :P

I'd love different eggs though!
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
(Aug 2, 2015, 09:23 PM)SjoerdDN Wrote: I'd love different eggs though!

One is 5-6k steps, the other one 10k+ steps, both are 5IVs (assuming everything went good) with Smogon Natures for their last evolution. :P Enjoy.
(Aug 2, 2015, 09:33 PM)Luisito Wrote:
(Aug 2, 2015, 09:23 PM)SjoerdDN Wrote: I'd love different eggs though!

One is 5-6k steps, the other one 10k+ steps, both are 5IVs (assuming everything went good) with Smogon Natures for their last evolution.  :P Enjoy.

Thanks!
---------------------
Bump.
---------------------
I've got eggs you could have.
(Aug 1, 2015, 06:37 AM)Luisito Wrote:
(Aug 1, 2015, 05:43 AM)Vectorshot Wrote: I have plenty of eggs, but no idea what's in them. There could even be doubles. Just let me know and I will trade you however many you want.

This is extremely interesting, taking the challenge to a whole new level. I want to know the outcome of this.  :P

I got some eggs. I shall be online this afternoon, I will go to church in a bit (Sabbath).

Add me meanwhile.

The team turned out to be Snivy, Aron, Eevee -> Glaceon, Scraggy, Shinx, Dratini!
---------------------
Since I will have to 'clean' my ORAS cartridge in order to be able to play on battlespot again. I will do this challenge again on ORAS. So I will need another 6 eggs to complete ORAS with. The more unorthodox the Vetter ! Please don't reveal the surprise of what's inside.
---------------------
(Aug 9, 2015, 10:40 PM)SjoerdDN Wrote: Since I will have to 'clean' my ORAS cartridge in order to be able to play on battlespot again. I will do this challenge again on ORAS. So I will need another 6 eggs to complete ORAS with. The more unorthodox the Vetter ! Please don't reveal the surprise of what's inside.

I have eggs you can have. Pretty sure you'll like them. I even forget what's in them...
I'll take 'em Amara! Anything you'd like in return?
---------------------
I still need more though ! :D
---------------------