Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Does hacked pokemon still work for the Mesuda Method?
I wanted to know if a hacked foreign pokemon can still work for the mesuda method in Pokemon Sun and Moon. I have a Japanese shiny ditto that is 6iv that ive used for breeding back in Pokemon Y and there was no problem there, even though I didn't get a shiny pokemon from breeding because of my dumb luck. Then I transferred that into my sun copy and tried to get a shiny. I've been breeding for a shiny minior for so long and still haven't got it yet. However, I do remember getting a shiny beldum on accident but I dont remember if that hacked ditto was the parent. Please let me know if I have to use a regular foreign ditto or if this hacked one can still work. Ive done research about this and there are mixed answers about whether or not the mesuda method works. They only talk about if the child is legal or not for competitive which isnt the answer that I'm looking for obviously. So if anyone can give me an answer for my problem I would really appreciate it so I can try to complete my living shiny dex.
As long as it says it’s from a foreign country from yours it should work. It’s just the coding it checks for masuda.
It works.  My fakeditto has three shiny babies. Smile