Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] GENESECT
Hey I'm new here, and I really wanted the Event Genesect from last year. I wasn't able to get it. I'm willing to part with some shiny Pokemon for them. Please respond if you want some shinies and perhaps have some extra Genesects. But they can only be from X, Y, or ORAS. No Sun/Moon. Oh yeah, and if it has a Timid Nature, I will give you two shinies. Quite the deal, don't you think?  Wink
I transfered mine to Sun. So is it not possible for you to take?
I just happen to have a timid genesect on my Y game :D. What shinies can you trade?
(Apr 16, 2017, 02:19 PM)SH RYRY Wrote: I just happen to have a timid genesect on my Y game :D. What shinies can you trade?
I can trade you any two of the following...
-Dusknoir Lv. 100
-Meowstic Lv. 51
-Camerupt Lv. 52
-Hitmonlee Lv. 35
-Eevee Lv. 1
-Pidgeot Lv. 54
-Tyrunt Lv. 18
I do have some other shiny Pokemon I got from a friend if you're not interested in any of those
(Apr 16, 2017, 01:50 PM)lightning_360 Wrote: I transfered mine to Sun. So is it not possible for you to take?

Well it's just that I don't have any shinies in Sun/Moon. Sorry Sad
i got a genesect from a link trade and it was shiny...
(Apr 17, 2017, 03:58 AM)PokeLover121 Wrote: i got a genesect from a link trade and it was shiny...

Did you check the legality? Some people link trade hacked illegal sets, which could get you banned from PGL. Sad
What is a signature and how do I get one?