Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Genesect
Hello,

I am a little new to the competitive scene and breeding. I am also new to this website and forums. So I apologize if this ends up in the wrong place. I was wondering if there was anyone willing to aid me in obtaining a Rash genesect (6IV if possible). I have some decent competitive babies (lvl 1 with good nature and IV spread) but not a ton else to offer (I would be happy to level them and prepare them if need be). I understand this is asking a lot but if anyone has suggestions on how to obtain a rash genesect it would be greatly appreciated as well. I know it is a legendary but it is one of my favorites, and I would like to add it to my team.

Thank you,

IGN Pokemon: Bennett

I have heard hoopas are rather popular right now, and I was able to get on from a wonder trade if that helps anyone.
I don't know if the ones I have are hasty or rash. If you're willing to take one that's hasty instead you're still welcome to have it.
Do you know if it has 6IV?
(Jul 29, 2015, 11:40 AM)jmarlo366 Wrote: Do you know if it has 6IV?
i can give it 6ivs and change the nature to rash
Would I be able to use it competitively if you did that though?
(Jul 29, 2015, 12:08 PM)jmarlo366 Wrote: Would I be able to use it competitively if you did that though?
yeah most likely it should work just about fine

It is. Its also hasty.
(Jul 29, 2015, 01:40 PM)AttilatheFun87 Wrote:

It is. Its also hasty.

That will be fine, I private messaged you about it. Let me know of a time you can trade and what not. I will be busy tonight until around 11:00PM central time.
(Jul 29, 2015, 02:39 PM)jmarlo366 Wrote:
(Jul 29, 2015, 01:40 PM)AttilatheFun87 Wrote:

It is. Its also hasty.

That will be fine, I private messaged you about it. Let me know of a time you can trade and what not. I will be busy tonight until around 11:00PM  central time.

You can trade me whatever. Only thing I'm looking for in particular right now is that Jirachi with play rough but I'll take whatever. I'll be available around that time.