Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] PLEASE! HA Hoothoot, FT: Some shiny pokemon
Hey, i´ve been looking fo a hidden ability hoothoot so i was wondering if someone can help me to get one and as reward i´ll give a shiny pokemon or pokemon with good IVs so comment below if someone want to help me
Thanks  Big Grin
@axel813 I just checked, and luckily for you I happen to still have a Friend Safari with Hoothoot! I'm currently in there looking for one with it's HA to catch for you, and I'll go ahead and send it up! There's a pretty good chance that we'll end up doing the trade tomorrow (Tuesday the 9th) though, seeing as it's rather late right now for me (Nearly midnight at the time of writing this).

I'll try to catch a female so you can breed for more HA Hoothoot if you like, and if I have time I'll try to catch a male and female with the HA so you don't need to worry about trying to breed with only one and having a hard time.

As for what you'll give me. I don't really need anything, and I won't ask you to trade me any Shiny Pokemon, so whatever is fine, even if you just go catch a few route 1 Pokemon  Big Grin

EDIT:
Alright, I've got a male and a female HA Hoothoot for you, both are yours to keep, and they're both in my Pokemon Bank waiting for you to tell me which gen game you want them on (I have Gens 6 and 7, just not sure atm if you want them on SM or XY/ORAS is all). I've also added your FC to my 3DS, so just let me know when you're ready to trade and what game you want them on, and I'll grab them from Bank and be ready to go!
THANKS CLAUD!!! well, good night
No problem! Just let me know which gen you want them on please and I'll be set tomorrow whenever! XD
@axel813 Hey, I'm up and free to do the trade whenever. Just let me know which generation you want them in and I'll be set to go! :D