Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] ~ Green with Necessity ~
  Hello again all, no little parody song this time, couldn't think of one Sad and I feel even worse considering how short noticed this is but I've come up with this team for the weakness cup I really into that I somehow managed to make all green x3
  I tried to breed the team myself but I wasnt unable to breed a shiny poliwrath and shiny golurk in the time I had  D: so I once again need to reach out to you guys to see if there's any kind genner roaming our site who'd be able to help me by tomorrow evening?
Hey I have an a shiny golet you can have but whatcha will i get in the return. P.S it is in Pokémon sun
I'll try which one out of the two would you like first and also would you mind if it was a poliwag caught through sos or do you want it breed only
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
I already have the golurk to give him so you should go for poliwag
(Jul 27, 2017, 06:02 PM)FroslassLover12 Wrote: I already have the golurk to give him so you should go for poliwag

okay boss Big Grin
I guess I should've been more specific thanjs for trying guys but I need specific sets created not just the Pokemon themselves, since I need them ready for tomorrow night
(Jul 27, 2017, 07:43 PM)wartty Wrote: I guess I should've been more specific thanjs for trying guys but I need specific sets created not just the Pokemon themselves, since I need them ready for tomorrow night

do they need to have certain iv or egg moves or their HA if it's possible i can get it done by tomorrow night if I start now
The hole that I have has it's been hidden ability
@Sharkfang2193 lol it's okay I wouldn't ask you to breed something I couldn't myself xP that's why I needed a genner and @FroslassLover12 lol I'm sorry what did you mean by the hole you have? And I actually needed iron fist golett
lol I am so sorry I thought iron fist was hidden ability, and I also have a battle ready HA shiny dragonite whatcha is green Ifyou want