Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] HA Female Foongus or Amoongus-CLOSED
Hey no other requierments!

I appreciate your buissness!

//Love Lion
(Apr 11, 2015, 12:35 PM)Lion Wrote: Hey no other requierments!

//Love Lion

I'll breed one for you, might take me some minutes thou. Already working on it. Do you plan to use the Amoogus on Trick Room? I can try to make it 0 Speed IV if that's the case.
(Apr 11, 2015, 01:29 PM)Juancho Wrote:

//Love Lion

I'll breed one for you, might take me some minutes thou. Already working on it. Do you plan to use the Amoogus on Trick Room? I can try to make it 0 Speed IV if that's the case.

As i said babe I really dont need any other requierments but i really appreciate it!! And no its not for trick room team just my really needed speacial tank!
Its enough with just a female so i can breed it myselfe. I dont want to take your time.

Ill add you right now though!!
/Love Lion
(Apr 12, 2015, 04:15 AM)Lion Wrote:

//Love Lion

As i said babe I really dont need any other requierments but i really appreciate it!! And no its not for trick room team just my really needed speacial tank!
Its enough with just a female so i can breed it myselfe. I dont want to take your time.

/Love Lion

I can't believe I bred you a 6IV Female HA Foongus on my second egg lol. tjfRekt
When is a good time for you to trade?
(Apr 12, 2015, 12:35 PM)Juancho Wrote:

//Love Lion

/Love Lion

I can't believe I bred you a 6IV Female HA Foongus on my second egg lol.  tjfRekt
How about now lol :D
And OMFG Thank you so much i gave you a plus rating babe
// Love Lion
(Apr 12, 2015, 12:36 PM)Lion Wrote:

//Love Lion

/Love Lion

I can't believe I bred you a 6IV Female HA Foongus on my second egg lol.  tjfRekt
// Love Lion

It was my pleasure. And thanks for the green Machamp, it looks sick!
(Apr 12, 2015, 12:42 PM)Juancho Wrote:
(Apr 12, 2015, 12:36 PM)Lion Wrote:
(Apr 11, 2015, 01:29 PM)Juancho Wrote: I'll breed one for you, might take me some minutes thou. Already working on it. Do you plan to use the Amoogus on Trick Room? I can try to make it 0 Speed IV if that's the case.

/Love Lion

// Love Lion

It was my pleasure. And thanks for the green Machamp, it looks sick!

HEy well its the least i could do man