Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF Charmander + Eggmoves
Does anyone have a Charmander for trade that knows Dragon Claw and Seismictoss from Fire Red/Leaf Green?
Can trade shiniest and legendary especially just need a Charmander that knows seismic toss like charizard from the movie/show
Dragon claw isnt an egg move. charizard can learn it via tm. and i believe i can get the charmander you want. it will take me a long time though because i am barely at the first gym in my leaf green and im more focused on shiny hunting in oras. but i can try just dont except it so soon
(Dec 21, 2015, 03:26 AM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote: Dragon claw isnt an egg move. charizard can learn it via tm. and i believe i can get the charmander you want. it will take me a long time though because i am barely at the first gym in my leaf green and im more focused on shiny hunting in oras. but i can try just dont except it so soon
Thank you I will trade whatever you need just need a male charmander that knows Seismictoss maybe mega punch I have boat loads of shiniest just help me and I'll gladly repay your time
that would be cool if you could get the OT to be ash =p
(Dec 23, 2015, 01:34 AM)Magicool Wrote:
(Dec 21, 2015, 03:26 AM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote: Dragon claw isnt an egg move. charizard can learn it via tm. and i believe i can get the charmander you want. it will take me a long time though because i am barely at the first gym in my leaf green and im more focused on shiny hunting in oras. but i can try just dont except it so soon
Thank you I will trade whatever you need just need a male charmander that knows Seismictoss maybe mega punch I have boat loads of shiniest just help me and I'll gladly repay your time

np. at least it is winter break so i have alot of time to work with