Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] HA Smeargle and Purrloin
Star 
Hey guys so i need a moody smeargle and a prankster purrloin.I was looking a couple of days on the gts and didn't get something.So if you have any breedject please tell me so we can trade.I can offer a lot of pokemon such as HA poliwag,HA Fletchling,HA Founguss,HA Froakie,HA Ditto,HA Scraggy,And a lot of other amazing pokemon+Shinies.Please please please!!
(Dec 20, 2015, 03:38 AM)theoapo13 Wrote: Hey guys so i need a moody smeargle and a prankster purrloin.I was looking a couple of days on the gts and didn't get something.So if you have any breedject please tell me so we can trade.I can offer a lot of pokemon such as HA poliwag,HA Fletchling,HA Founguss,HA Froakie,HA Ditto,HA Scraggy,And a lot of other amazing pokemon+Shinies.Please please please!!

I have Purrloin HA Prankster with some good IVs aswell Smile
(Dec 20, 2015, 07:02 AM)Moodsart Wrote:
(Dec 20, 2015, 03:38 AM)theoapo13 Wrote: Hey guys so i need a moody smeargle and a prankster purrloin.I was looking a couple of days on the gts and didn't get something.So if you have any breedject please tell me so we can trade.I can offer a lot of pokemon such as HA poliwag,HA Fletchling,HA Founguss,HA Froakie,HA Ditto,HA Scraggy,And a lot of other amazing pokemon+Shinies.Please please please!!

I have Purrloin HA Prankster with some good IVs aswell Smile

Amazing!!.Please PM me to arrange a trade and what you want for it.I already added you,add me too