Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] HA Study Tyrunt
Hey, looking for anyone who was able to get Tyrunt with its hidden ability sturdy that is willing to trade it for a mono rock team i'm making. I'd prefer female, but honestly, if you have a male i'd be willing to trade for it. It could be any nature/iv/ev etc. I really don't care, it just has to have sturdy.
I can see about breeding you one if you'd like. Just message me to let me know if you want it, if you haven't already got one. :3
How do you get the Hidden Ability on Tyrunt anyway? Lucky from a fossil restore??
(Oct 4, 2015, 02:22 AM)Mikcow Wrote: How do you get the Hidden Ability on Tyrunt anyway? Lucky from a fossil restore??

There was some sort of an online tournament thing a while back, people who took part got a HA Tyrunt from it. After that it's a matter of passing down by breeding.
(Oct 3, 2015, 11:47 PM)CheatingZubat Wrote:
I can see about breeding you one if you'd like. Just message me to let me know if you want it, if you haven't already got one. :3

If you can get it for me that be awesome! Would you be interested in a HA turtwig for it? It's shell armor.
(Oct 4, 2015, 07:58 AM)Denny Wrote:
(Oct 4, 2015, 02:22 AM)Mikcow Wrote: How do you get the Hidden Ability on Tyrunt anyway? Lucky from a fossil restore??

There was some sort of an online tournament thing a while back, people who took part got a HA Tyrunt from it. After that it's a matter of passing down by breeding.

ahh ok thanks