Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] HA Talonflame
Looking for fletchling or it's evolution line with it's hidden ability Gale Wing
Hey there! I have a gale wing Fletchling Smile I can find you on PSS now.

Edit: Whoops! Looks like you're offline before I got on. Tell me if you're on again and we can trade
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
(Nov 18, 2015, 03:29 AM)weisakura Wrote: Hey there! I have a gale wing Fletchling Smile I can find you on PSS now.

Edit: Whoops! Looks like you're offline before I got on. Tell me if you're on again and we can trade

Haha I am online now Smile
I will try to be on at 7:30pm & 8pm again in case i missed you online again as I am eating dinner now :P
Hey I'm online now. Maybe you can deposit a Pokemon on GTS and I'll quickly find it?
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.

(Nov 18, 2015, 03:55 AM)weisakura Wrote: Hey I'm online now. Maybe you can deposit a Pokemon on GTS and I'll quickly find it?

I have added you, sure I will deposit a lv36 female larvesta with your ign wei in the message
I can't believe it only has been a minute and you're already sniped! Alright I'll add you back Smile

Btww if you're having dinner now I'd say we're kind of from the same time zone!

(Nov 18, 2015, 04:05 AM)weisakura Wrote: I can't believe it only has been a minute and you're already sniped! Alright I'll add you back Smile

Well fletchlings is a common currency in GTS.
I will wait for you, was busy WonterTrading and trying my luck hehe :P

P.S BTW what do you want in return?
Nothing really. Even a Poochyena will do. :P Thanks for the absol!

(Nov 18, 2015, 04:12 AM)weisakura Wrote: Nothing really. Even a Poochyena will do. :P Thanks for the absol!

The absol has justified, it's Hidden Ability. Would be fair to trade HA pokemon for a HA pokemon Smile
Thanks again! Smile
Awwe thanks!! Hope you give Fletchling a good home! Wink