Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] HP Ice Thundurus
Anyone who has an HP Ice Thundurus I have a lot of 5 IV pokemon for trade and some 6 IV pokemon as well as shinies let me know!

So I posted on here earlier looking for an HP Ice Thundurus and someone traded me one (I will not name names) but it had HP Dark. It took me a couple time in Battle Spot to realize that every time I was attacking a landorus-T it wasnt dieing or saying super effective. So Im really hoping that if someone trades me this time I dont get ripped off and it does actually have HP Ice!

Thank you  :D
(Aug 27, 2015, 11:48 AM)Lucario3D Wrote: So I posted on here earlier looking for an HP Ice Thundurus and someone traded me one (I will not name names) but it had HP Dark. It took me a couple time in Battle Spot to realize that every time I was attacking a landorus-T it wasnt dieing or saying super effective. So Im really hoping that if someone trades me this time I dont get ripped off and it does actually have HP Ice!

You need to report this to the moderators, so that other members don't get tripped off as well.
The forum has a list of known scammers here.

Is there any mod around to take a good look at this?
New to the Forum? Visit a 5IV Pokemon Giveaway here.

I am Breeder. Need help? Ask away!.

(Aug 27, 2015, 12:11 PM)Luisito Wrote:
(Aug 27, 2015, 11:48 AM)Lucario3D Wrote: So I posted on here earlier looking for an HP Ice Thundurus and someone traded me one (I will not name names) but it had HP Dark. It took me a couple time in Battle Spot to realize that every time I was attacking a landorus-T it wasnt dieing or saying super effective. So Im really hoping that if someone trades me this time I dont get ripped off and it does actually have HP Ice!

You need to report this to the moderators, so that other members don't get tripped off as well.
The forum has a list of known scammers here.

Is there any mod around to take a good look at this?
Is there anyway to get to older threads you made if you deleted them since you got the pokemon you needed basically?