Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Rare Kitchen lv. 5
Hey everybody, i was wondering if anyone can help me with the rare kitchen adding my FC and appearing in my festival plaza (i think so, i dont know how exactly it works), also, if anyone is interesting on help me i will give him/her a shiny pokemon so comment below and have a nice day   Smile
Well, you have to talk to someone with a Rare Kitchen Lv.5 and have 3000 FP. I don't know how to make sure you'll get the Rare Kitchen when you talk to someone's avatar, doe. We can just link trade or trade with the GTS and my avatar will show up inside your castle, then you talk to him and you may get the Rare Kitchen, I guess?
i have rare kitchen 5 its a sun exclusive i think moon gets friendship parlor 5 but its likely that by talking to the person in festival plaza the game will have them say something other than rare kitchen (example: of all 8 of your shops, theres a one in 8 chance thay'll tell u about it. if not it will just say a random other shop that person has) but id be glad to help u out
(Mar 20, 2017, 12:51 PM)lelcharmander Wrote: i have rare kitchen 5 its a sun exclusive i think moon gets friendship parlor 5 but its likely that by talking to the person in festival plaza the game will have them say something other than rare kitchen (example: of all 8 of your shops, theres a one in 8 chance thay'll tell u about it. if not it will just say a random other shop that person has) but id be glad to help u out

thanks, tell me your fc please