Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Help clone my mew please!!!!
Hello, I am looking for someone to clone my mew please, I don't much to offer but you can take a clone if you like :D
Thanks for looking Smile
(Nov 24, 2015, 04:40 AM)Fitsodakr Wrote: Hello, I am looking for someone to clone my mew please, I don't much to offer but you can take a clone if you like   :D
Thanks for looking Smile

sure, when will you be online? added you my FC is under my profile on the left. My game will be online most of the time but I won't be here until like 5pm Eastern Time. I am leaving it on for friend safari.
(Nov 24, 2015, 05:40 AM)jian962000 Wrote:
(Nov 24, 2015, 04:40 AM)Fitsodakr Wrote: Hello, I am looking for someone to clone my mew please, I don't much to offer but you can take a clone if you like   :D
Thanks for looking Smile

sure, when will you be online? added you my FC is under my profile on the left. My game will be online most of the time but I won't be here until like 5pm Eastern Time. I am leaving it on for friend safari.

May I ask you how you clone pokemon? 'Cause I want to know in case I need that some day :P
Thanks in advance ;P

Good luck, pal with the cloning!
(Nov 24, 2015, 04:11 PM)Saiaku Wrote:
Thanks for looking Smile

May I ask you how you clone pokemon? 'Cause I want to know in case I need that some day :P
Thanks in advance ;P

Good luck, pal with the cloning!

mkwäfvclkmxkcmwoep!!
I need that cloning technique too! v_v
Thanks for looking Smile

I am mostly online GMT 8+ 7pm-10pm
Sorry I haven't replied, I had so many assessments to complete
Thanks for the help added you