Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Help me complete shiny dex {Read Everything}
Hey everyone. I need help on a project that I'm working on which is to complete a shiny living dex. All I ask from you guys is, if you can, trade me any shiny legendaries that I need. I will leave a list of what shinies I have available for trade. Here is the list:

- Shiny Greninja (3x)
- Shiny Vivillon (Fancy Pattern) (6x)
- Shiny Vivillon (Pokeball Pattern) (3x)
- Shiny Lugia (7x)
- Shiny Sylveon (LAST ONE)
- charizard (JPN) (2x)
- br arbok (nicknamed Cyrene)
- poliwrath (LAST ONE)
- br gengar (nicknamed Nappy) (LAST ONE)
- br kyogre (3x)
- glaceon (3x)
- br dialga (2x)
- chesnaught (2x)
- br pancham (2x)

These are all shinies. Here is the shiny pokemon that I'm looking for.

- articuno
- moltres
- mew
- celebi
- groudon
- deoxys
- giratina
- cresselia
- phione
- manaphy
- arceus
- cobalion
- virizion
- terrakion
- tornadus
- landorus
- keldeo
- zygarde
- diancie
- hoopa

If you guys have any of these shiny legends I would really appreciate it. The way we will trade is by exchanging friend codes. Mine is on my profile. Let me know your fc, which pokemon your willing to trade to me and which one you want. Thanks to everyone in advance for helping me out Smile
I've got a shiny Landorus(In therian forme, although I believe I can reverse it with the Reveal Glass if you want) and a Shiny Manaphy. Can I get the Shiny Sylveon and Shiny Pokeball Pattern Vivillon?
(Nov 20, 2015, 12:02 AM)TheSmexyPotato Wrote: I've got a shiny Landorus(In therian forme, although I believe I can reverse it with the Reveal Glass if you want) and a Shiny Manaphy. Can I get the Shiny Sylveon and Shiny Pokeball Pattern Vivillon?

yes you can. its all yours. i will add you shortly and trade now if you want
(Nov 20, 2015, 12:03 AM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote:
(Nov 20, 2015, 12:02 AM)TheSmexyPotato Wrote: I've got a shiny Landorus(In therian forme, although I believe I can reverse it with the Reveal Glass if you want) and a Shiny Manaphy. Can I get the Shiny Sylveon and Shiny Pokeball Pattern Vivillon?

Okay. I'll be able to in about 3-5 minutes. I've got to get them from PokeBank.
(Nov 20, 2015, 12:06 AM)TheSmexyPotato Wrote:

ok thank you so much
(Nov 20, 2015, 12:07 AM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote:

ok thank you so much

You're welcome! And thanks for the Shinies! And the O-Power!
(Nov 20, 2015, 12:13 AM)TheSmexyPotato Wrote:
(Nov 20, 2015, 12:07 AM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote:

ok thank you so much

You're welcome! And thanks for the Shinies! And the O-Power!

no thank you
i have a shiny terrakion if the kyogre is shiny then i will take it if not then i want that darkrai
(Nov 20, 2015, 12:20 AM)bamman Wrote: i have a shiny terrakion if the kyogre is shiny then i will take it if not then i want that darkrai

the kyogre is shiny. however, it is hacked so im not sure it will work and i believe i still have the darkrai if kyogre doesnt work. i will add you rn and get online

edit: i can trade friday from 5-7 pm pst. maybe up until 6 pm pst because i might watch mockingjay pt 2 that day. also i just found out that i dont have a darkrai anymore. but i can still give you the kyogre if it works
I got moltres would you trade a lugia for it?