Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Help with Arceus code
So I have what i presume is an NA Arceus code and I live in Europe, so I'm having trouble redeeming it ingame.
If anyone here would be willing to help me get the Arceus I would greatly appreciate it!
Of course I won't just expect you to help me for nothing in return. I have a shiny Ampharos, Dragonair, Charizard and Wingull I don't really need and I am willing to give one away as thanks for the help.

Cheers!
hey I am online in X atm and can use NA code if you want I should be able to redeem it and trade you the Arceus. you don't have to give me anything good but that shiny Dragonair sounds cool and I would gladly take it XD
(Aug 25, 2016, 03:26 PM)XxRebeccaxX Wrote: hey I am online in X atm and can use NA code if you want I should be able to redeem it and trade you the Arceus. you don't have to give me anything good but that shiny Dragonair sounds cool and I would gladly take it XD

Hey there! Thank you so much for helping Smile
Something came up and I need a bit if that is ok with you?
(Aug 25, 2016, 03:29 PM)Ebbwald Wrote:
(Aug 25, 2016, 03:26 PM)XxRebeccaxX Wrote: hey I am online in X atm and can use NA code if you want I should be able to redeem it and trade you the Arceus. you don't have to give me anything good but that shiny Dragonair sounds cool and I would gladly take it XD

Not a problem I should be on for a while yet, let me know when you are ready. :D
(Aug 25, 2016, 03:30 PM)XxRebeccaxX Wrote:
(Aug 25, 2016, 03:29 PM)Ebbwald Wrote:

Not a problem I should be on for a while yet, let me know when you are ready. :D

@XxRebeccaxX  Ok I am ready now!
I don't have a code, but I have 2 Arceus's from codes?
(Aug 25, 2016, 04:09 PM)DerpyWalrus Wrote: I don't have a code, but I have 2 Arceus's from codes?

Thanks for the help but it seems I already have someone to help me!
I'll tell you if something doesn't work out.
@Ebbwald  hey sorry was eating supper with my family, back now if you want to private message me the code I will let you now if it works on my game then we can trade, Ill add your friend code now :D