Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Helping with transferring pokemons
I have some pokemons in my Pokémon x and alpha sapphire that I want to transfer to my Pokémon moon can someone with pokebank help me please?
@ShinyHunterForLife

I can help you this weekend  if you want, how many pokemon do you need transfered?

(Nov 3, 2017, 03:29 AM)ShinyHunterForLife Wrote: I have some pokemons in my Pokémon x and alpha sapphire that I want to transfer to my Pokémon moon can someone with pokebank help me please?

I can help at least with X.
Let me count
On x I have 3 boxes and on as I have 2
(Nov 3, 2017, 06:37 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @ShinyHunterForLife

I can help you this weekend  if you want, how many pokemon do you need transfered?
Pm me if you'd like to help mate
i can help with as right now as long as u help me with some trade evolutions
(Nov 3, 2017, 10:01 AM)JoeBoss23 Wrote: i can help with as right now as long as u help me with some trade evolutions

Another guy is gonna help I can help with the evolution if you want I can right now
@ShinyHunterForLife 

I have just over 2 boxes ready to trade now if you want to pick 2 boxes worth for transfering up to moon, I gave up hatching magikarp since my RNG is being really bad and they just are not making eggs, I moved onto catching random low levels

(Nov 4, 2017, 04:53 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @ShinyHunterForLife 

I have just over 2 boxes ready to trade now if you want to pick 2 boxes worth for transfering up to moon, I gave up hatching magikarp since my RNG is being really bad and they just are not making eggs, I moved onto catching random low levels

I can pick 2 boxes that are worth for me but will you be able to get more pokemons to trade or no?