Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Helping with transferring pokemons
The lists on that site have codes for all regions and I am UK so I am considered eu in most cases

Did you trade all of the x pokemon now?

(Nov 4, 2017, 10:23 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: The lists on that site have codes for all regions and I am UK so I am considered eu 

Did you trade all of the x pokemon now?

Yes I've finished with x and if I'll put all the mega stones code will they work for me?
They should all work, I will just transfer things to moon now, do you have things ready to trade to get them back?

(Nov 4, 2017, 10:26 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: They should all work, I will just transfer things to moon now, do you have things ready to trade to get them back?

Yep everything is ready
@ShinyHunterForLife 

I am in plaza now ready to give you them back

Well... I guess I will be wonder trading after this, might as well use all these magikarps for something  Wink

(Nov 4, 2017, 10:45 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: Well... I guess I will be wonder trading after this, might as well use all these magikarps for something  Wink

I've breeded them xD I've tried to get a shiny but no luck, will you be able to help me with AS as well?
I am fine helping with AS, again I just have to catch more Pokémon since I only have around half a box of junk on there

(Nov 4, 2017, 10:50 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: I am fine helping with AS, again I just have to catch more Pokémon since I only have around half a box of junk on there

Okay so take your time with that let me know when you can I'll be able tomorrow if you'd get the amount of pokemons and I'll let you know how much pokemons I have on AS after we'll finish with the trading thanks allot mate you're really helping me with that
(Nov 4, 2017, 10:50 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: I am fine helping with AS, again I just have to catch more Pokémon since I only have around half a box of junk on there

Thanks so much mate Smile I have 67 pokemons in AS that I need to transfer