Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Hoopa please
i missed the hoopa giveaway if anyone has a extra hoopa may i plaesa have one every time there has 
been a hoopa event i just miss it by one or two days  Sad
(Oct 10, 2016, 08:43 PM)fallout96 Wrote: i missed the hoopa giveaway if anyone has a extra hoopa may i plaesa have one every time there has 
I have a spare Hoopa, its just I need an event Mew in return.

I've been looking for an event for event trade for a while since I'm trying to make a living national dex before sun & moon comes out.

Reply if you want to trade and I'll give you my FC
i'm sorry i don't have a mew either @Kyappu i'm also trying to make a living dex to
i hope you find a mew for your dex
@fallout96 if you can get your hands on a shiny buneary with fakeout and adamant nature ill give you my only hoopa its legit event
I have an extra.
 Do you have any shinies or Battle Ready??
To help take Everyone a True Pokemon Master!!! That is my misson
FC:2122-9982-9277. IGN pat
Want a clone of mine? (Mine is legit. Since the one I send is a clone, I don't want anything but help you XD)
(Oct 10, 2016, 08:51 PM)Kyappu Wrote:
(Oct 10, 2016, 08:43 PM)fallout96 Wrote: i missed the hoopa giveaway if anyone has a extra hoopa may i plaesa have one every time there has 

I've been looking for an event for event trade for a while since I'm trying to make a living national dex before sun & moon comes out.

I have an event mew and i really Really want a hoopa!! Can we trade??
(Oct 11, 2016, 01:26 PM)tasos Wrote:

Hey @tasos , ive been looking for the event mew for a while now! got 2 legit Hoopas i received from the events and would be willing to trade you one for dat sweet mew :D 

PM me with your FC if interrested
@Rhyme thank you at at this rate i'll take a clone one.

@Pattyback11 the only shiny i have right now is a shiny vulpix and no battle ready
(Oct 11, 2016, 01:26 PM)tasos Wrote:

Here's my FC:
2638-0906-9410
Sure, I'll trade. Send me your FC