Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] I need a 6 IV ditto
I want to make breeding less time consuming, and less frustrating. If anyone is willing to trade. Just reply to this post.
If you have a ditto i can make its IVs perfect.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
(Oct 10, 2015, 06:46 PM)Shachi Wrote: If you have a ditto i can make its IVs perfect.

I do have one but I'm not comfortable in the ways of pokegen because im not sure if the child eggs will be legal for competitive play. But if you can convince me that it's okay. I will happily trade
(Oct 10, 2015, 06:51 PM)PrinceKnux Wrote:
(Oct 10, 2015, 06:46 PM)Shachi Wrote: If you have a ditto i can make its IVs perfect.

I do have one but I'm not comfortable in the ways of pokegen because im not sure if the child eggs will be legal for competitive play. But if you can convince me that it's okay. I will happily trade

then you won't get a 6 IV ditto anyhow, the ones on reddit are genned to. As are 90% of them.

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.

Im pretty sure the only requirement for a pokemon to be legal is to have the KB/HB pentagon, and stats that aren't broken/impossible.

So if you use a ditto to breed, the stats the pokemon will have shouldnt be genned or broken since the game created them, and of course because you bred it, it will be KB/HB, so it should be fine. I have a genned ditto I found through wonder trade (imagine my surprise) thats pumped out some pokemon. Stats are legit and the pentagon is there. While I havent been to competitive play I believe its fine.
(Oct 10, 2015, 06:52 PM)Shachi Wrote:

then you won't get a 6 IV ditto anyhow, the ones on reddit are genned to.

I'm fine with genned dittos as theyre not edited from previous dittos from the game. E.G a ditto made in pokegen, and not a ditto that was caught in-game and edited in pokegen
(Oct 10, 2015, 06:56 PM)SaberLXXV Wrote:

Im pretty sure the only requirement for a pokemon to be legal is to have the KB/HB pentagon, and stats that aren't broken/impossible.

So if you use a ditto to breed, the stats the pokemon will have shouldnt be genned or broken since the game created them, and of course because you bred it, it will be KB/HB, so it should be fine. I have a genned ditto I found through wonder trade (imagine my surprise) thats pumped out some pokemon. Stats are legit and the pentagon is there. While I havent been to competitive play I believe its fine.

Oh. Well in that case, I could just go gen a ditto of my own. Thanks!
what ever, tried to help. Go to reddit then.