Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] I need help :(
I have been trying for days to get a shiny Groudon, I even traded away an Articuno for a Sylveon when I saw someone looking to trade one on the GTS for the Shiny Groudon but by the time the trade was complete someone had already traded for it.  Mostly they are looking for Meloetta and Genesects but the problem with those is they are hard to get. Would someone have a Shiny Groudon or Meloetta(non shiny) they could trade? I don't have much to offer as the best pokemon I have I got on here from giveaways except for my 6IVs Salamance and Charmander I bred myself, I have a Cresselia, its supposed to be rare to find in the game though it does show up so I don't know if that is worth it to anyone. If anyone can help you will have my greatest appreciation and of course REP :p

thanks for your time Smile
@DuskAngelis

From what I've read, Groudon can't be shiny in the current games since it's Shiny Locked. So it's going to be hard to find one.
@Eugenio  The only ones up on the GTS ask for pokemon like Meloetta, Genesect, Keldeo, Arceus and Mew, I have a Mew but since its an event pokemon I can't trade it on the GTS.  I'm just trying to find if anyone has one of pokemon they want for the Shiny Groudon to trade or even if someone can Gen a Shiny Groudon I wouldn't mind.  I'm thinking of getting an action replay for my 3DS in hopes I can gen pokemon for others and the ones that are just too hard to trade for.