Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] I would like some poke friends plz
Looking for some friendsSmile for safari trades and evolving some trade evolve Pokemon but basically just some poke Friends plz!!? KappaHD
4871-3169-3559
I'll be your friend. i don't know my safari tho as i have ORAS
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
(Oct 7, 2015, 06:14 AM)Shachi Wrote: I'll be your friend. i don't know my safari tho as i have ORAS

Right on thx a lot and no worries I have AS
So that's cool just haven't ever done this and o feel I'm missing out on a lot of the game by not having friends who play!!
I can be your friend! Smile
My friend code is on my left, will add you in a little bit as I don't have my 2DS with me right now
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
Hey,
im looking for someone too!
I got y and oras so we can do safari too.
If you want to add me my FC on the left is wrong (you just need to put a 3 instead of the first 2)
i wanna be friends but i hav no oras but i hjav x and y and i ll buy AS or OR i have teh money 4 it
I wanna be your friend too ! :D
My Safari is a Dragon-Type I think.. Don't really know.
Here's my FC : 2724-1987-7770
uh- man i would love to get into dragon-type safari.
Add me too, all of you posting above me just add me too :D I need more people to battle with!
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
just looks at my fc my ign is froggy m
also tell me my friend safari