Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Fire Gym Secret Base Team
@koen what nature, ability and ivs do you want for it?
I have no clue :D I'm pretty new to competitive battling, though I'm fairly certain that Chandelier-guy is used to scorch everything. Therefor I suppose +sp. atk -(anything but speed) would be good. Just take 5IV's that have sp. atk and speed max as well then I suppose. Ability: whatever you think fits best Smile
(Sorry for my poor english)
try a few times different sets
for example i use Arcanine with Adamant nature and Justified ability (item - life orb)
skill set Extreme Speed, Close Combat, Morning Sun, Flare Blitz
if use this one than you don't have to use Blaziken(has access to Speed Boost ability and Brave Bird) or Infernape
you can put Air Slash on Charizard for flying move cover
i saw a few good defensive Arcanines
build a few teams a try them
also i tried to use Rapidash Jolly nature Flash Fire
Flare Blitz, Bounce, Poison Jab and Megahorn but i did not like it very much maybe i just got a terrible match up
I saw a few days ago nice tactic for double battle you can use Charizard Y and Typhlosion with Flash Fire
example: you mega evolve than attack your own Typhlosion with Fire move to boost it than use Eruption on opponent
and Boom HeadShot
That all seems nice, but really it is mostly for use inside my own secret base, so that people can battle me as a Fire Gym Leader :P
Thanks for the nice ideas anyway ^^ I'll definitely try them out!
(Apr 15, 2015, 06:57 AM)kuun_kun Wrote: That all seems nice, but really it is mostly for use inside my own secret base, so that people can battle me as a Fire Gym Leader :P
Thanks for the nice ideas anyway ^^ I'll definitely try them out!

Hello Sorry i must tell you i haven't got actually time and will to breed that vulpix for you (you know school and etc).
(Apr 15, 2015, 07:40 AM)rider031 Wrote: Hello Sorry i must tell you i haven't got actually time and will to breed that vulpix for you (you know school and etc).

Don't worry man, I know that feel :O Thanks for the ideas anyway ^^