Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] In Need of Genner
Hey,

I'm in need of a genner to get me two legends for a new VGC 2016 team. If there is a genner out there with a bit of spare time who can fulfil this request, I would be very appreciative.

Here are the Pokémon and their sets:

Palkia @ Life Orb
Moves: Protect, Earth Power, Spacial Rend, Thunder
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31s in HP, Def, SpA, SpD, Speed and 0 in Atk
EVs: 4 HP, 252 SpA, 252 Speed
Nature: Timid
Shiny: No
Ball: Master Ball

Gordon @ Red Orb
Moves: Protect, Earth Power, Overheat, Eruption
Ability: Drought
IVs: 31s in HP, Def, SpA, SpD, Speed and 0 in Atk
EVs: 4 HP, 252 SpA, 252 Speed
Nature: Timid
Shiny: No
Ball: Master Ball

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer me.
I can help you in about 15 minutes I'm eating dinner right now but will be available after. I don't want much but +1 rep would much appreciated
Guide me waking. Guard me sleeping.
Guide me drifting. Guard me dreaming.

Shadow of #TeamForum
(Feb 28, 2016, 03:49 PM)ShadowcloakQuiora Wrote: I can help you in about 15 minutes I'm eating dinner right now but will be available after. I don't want much but +1 rep would much appreciated

Thank you very much! Of course, a +1 reputation is the least I can give you! I'll be available, so just let me know when you're all good! :D
ok im starting to gen now ill post again when done

Shadow of #TeamForum
(Feb 28, 2016, 04:04 PM)ShadowcloakQuiora Wrote: ok im starting to gen now ill post again when done

Thanks, bud!
ok they are done sorry that took a while, ive also maxed out the PP for all moves between both pokes however for whatever reason i cant seem to give a red orb to groudon to hold as item terribly sorry. im adding you now

Shadow of #TeamForum
(Feb 28, 2016, 05:21 PM)ShadowcloakQuiora Wrote: ok they are done sorry that took a while, ive also maxed out the PP for all moves between both pokes however for whatever reason i cant seem to give a red orb to groudon to hold as item terribly sorry. im adding you now

Thanks so much, dude! That's alright, I already have a Red Orb, so that's no problem. Smile
hang on i have to check these pokes the game wont let me trade them for whatever reason

Shadow of #TeamForum
Okay, no worries, mate.
ok something went wrong in the gen however i can fix this i just have to edit genned wonder card palkia and groudon sorry about that bear with me

Shadow of #TeamForum