Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Is anyone able to Gen Me a Pokemon?
I'm new to the competitive seen and want to have my perfect Lando-T made, I didnt know people actually gen pokemon here (Saves me from restarting my WHOLE OR just to catch an adamant Lando), is anyone able to gen one for me?

Landorus therian @ choice BAND
adamant nature
moves:
EQ
Rock slide
u-turn
knock off
evs:252speed, 252atk, 4hp
Cherish Ball
NOT Shiny

Please nickname it: LANDO (ALL CAPS)

Please and thankyou in advance, Idk if people do it for free or not but if you gen pokemon let me know what you want in return (if applicable)
I'll do it for you for free

Edit: Already done
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Feb 8, 2015, 07:08 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: I'll do it for you for free

damn i really didnt know it was that easy lol. ill add you, my fc is to the left and my ign is troubleman
Hopefully you like it, because I think I f'd up the process a little and got a few bad eggs. Kappa And by that I mean OVER HALF OF MY BOXES. Not blaming you, just screwed up a little.

Also might need someone to put my competitve pokes into their Pokebank kappa

EDIT EDIT: Might take another sec
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Feb 8, 2015, 07:38 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: Hopefully you like it, because I think I f'd up the process a little and got a few bad eggs. Kappa And by that I mean OVER HALF OF MY BOXES. Not blaming you, just screwed up a little.

Also might need someone to put my competitve pokes into their Pokebank kappa

EDIT EDIT: Might take another sec

Haha no worries man im not fully sure how the process is but i appreciate it. Hit me up when you come back online
Aight. yeah filling up bad spaces with growlithes. Over 10 boxes.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
Hay Ryan what pc\laptop do you have?
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

No problemo
matabro Windows. If you want a more complicated answer, Asus.

Also Im online
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Feb 8, 2015, 08:11 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: Also Im online

Aite 1min just fighting steven