Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Help me complete national dex?
Looking for some gen 4, 5 and 6 pokemon not all just a few. Add me if you can help. Game is Omega ruby
I will be happy to help
Can you add me?
i'll add you all and the pokemon i need are;
stary,    male burmy(or mothim),     Lumineon,      Lickilicky,       Tangrowth,       Magmortar,       Togekiss,       panpour,      Blitzle,      Woobat,        Timburr,       venipede,         scraggy,        yanmask,      trubbish,              cinccino,      Gothita,      solosis,       Karrablast,       Foongus,      cryogonal,          shelmet,          stunfisk,       Druddigon,       Pawniard,            Bouffalant,          Thunderous,          Landorous,           Espurr,          Spritzee,            Swirlix,        Clauncher,          Tyrunt,        Sylveon,        dedenne,       Yveltal, Thats all of them
if you want you could come chill out in my national dex filling lobby
its for everyone who wants to complete their national dex
Code:
Staryu - Lilycove City, Team Magma Hideout (Super Rod)
Lumineon - Evolve Finneon - Routes 122, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, and 134 (hidden Pokémon*)
Tangrowth - Evolve Tangela - Mirage Forest (north of Lilycove City, east of Mossdeep City, west of Route 114, north of Route 124), Mirage Island (west of Dewford Town), Mirage Mountain (north of Route 125)
Magmortar - Evolve Magmar - Evolve Magby - Mirage Mountain (East of Route 125)
Togekiss - Evolve Togetic - Evolve Togepi - Hatch Egg received from an old woman in Lavaridge Town after obtaining the National Pokédex
Blitzle - Breed Zebstrika - Mirage Islands (west of Route 104, west of Dewford Town, north of Route 124, south of Route 134), Mirage Mountain (south of Route 129)
Timburr - Granite Cave (hidden Pokemon*)
Scraggy - Route 113 (hidden Pokemon*)
Yamask - Breed Cofagrigus - Mirage Caves (north of Route 124, south of Route 131)
Trubbish - Route 110 (hidden Pokemon*)
Cinccino - Evolve Minccino - Mirage Forest (east of Mossdeep City)
Gothita - Route 102 (hidden Pokemon*)
Druddigon - Meteor Falls (hidden Pokemon*)
Bouffalant - Route 113 (hidden Pokemon*)
Landorus - Soaring in the sky (Only one, requires Tornadus and Thundurus in party)
Sylveon - Evolve Eevee - Route 116 (hidden Pokémon*)

*After capturing or defeating Groudon
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.