[REQUEST] LF: Ash Ketchum Eggs
I want to do a play thru with Ash's Pokemon so i am looking for these in eggs:

Pikachu
Squirtle
Charmander
Bulbasaur
Pidgey
Snorlax

Note: Breeding Reject Eggs would be great if at all possible, im greatful to whoever helps out with the eggs!

Thank you @Daskywarrior for the Charmander Egg
(Dec 24, 2015, 01:34 PM)Lucifer666 Wrote: I want to do a play thru with Ash's Pokemon so i am looking for these in eggs:

Pikachu
Squirtle
Charmander
Bulbasaur
Pidgey
Snorlax

Note: Breeding Reject Eggs would be great if at all possible, im greatful to whoever helps out with the eggs!

I could breed a bulbasaur and charmander for you what are you willing to give in return.
(Dec 24, 2015, 02:28 PM)Samantha200164 Wrote:
(Dec 24, 2015, 01:34 PM)Lucifer666 Wrote: I want to do a play thru with Ash's Pokemon so i am looking for these in eggs:

Pikachu
Squirtle
Charmander
Bulbasaur
Pidgey
Snorlax

I could breed a bulbasaur and charmander for you what are you willing to give in return.

nothing, im aware that people have breeding projects and that sometimes there are left over eggs. I hope theyd be willing to give me a left over egg. I'm not asking for anyone to breed anything in particular. So i have nothing to offer in return but thank you for attempting to help.
Im currently breeding a timid nature charmander if interested pm so i can be notified i will be on for the next 5h
(Dec 24, 2015, 02:37 PM)Daskywarrior Wrote: Im currently breeding a timid nature charmander if interested pm so i can be notified i will be on for the next 5h

i'm interested, i sent you a PM
Are you ready to trade?
I can breed you a pidgey for free!Merry Christmas!