Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF BR Xerneas
(Feb 7, 2016, 02:42 PM)Sir Absol Wrote:
(Feb 7, 2016, 02:33 PM)Michael.P Wrote:
(Feb 7, 2016, 02:25 PM)Sir Absol Wrote: It didnt work, so I just gave you the Event XY&Z Xerneas instead lol. Ill try to get one for you still if you'd like.

(Feb 7, 2016, 02:23 PM)Michael.P Wrote:
(Feb 7, 2016, 02:14 PM)Sir Absol Wrote: Ill add you now!

Have you got any more legit VGC Pokemon for trade?

I have both legit and genned ones (they're legal), so yes.

What legit ones do you have? I'll trade you a Hoopa if I like any.

You dont have to give me something of that value, lol.

Legit ones I have: Breloom, Mamoswine, Absol, Kang, Hawlucha, Talonflame, Rotom-W, Slowbro, Gengar, Aegislash, Yveltal, Xerneas, Ludicolo, Rhyperior, Verizion, Whimiscott, Togekiss, Volcarona, Thundurus, Landorus, Gallade, Latios, Latias, Gliscor, Terrakion, Garchomp, Mismagius, Heracross, Sableye, Salamence, Galvantula, Lopunny, Entei, Chandelure, Zapdos, Amoonguss, Ambipom, Trevenant, Charizard, Tyranitar, Feraligatr, Venusaur, Sylveon, and Florges.

But I can also gen anything you want.
Can I have the Landorus please?
Yep. Go ahead and add me. Im in the middle of a battle right now but afterwards ill add you.
Formerly Sir Absol

Genning/Powersave Expert            #SylveonIsOP
(Feb 7, 2016, 02:52 PM)Sir Absol Wrote: Yep. Go ahead and add me. Im in the middle of a battle right now but afterwards ill add you.

OMG. Thank you so much rep's coming your way.
(Feb 7, 2016, 02:48 PM)Michael.P Wrote:
(Feb 7, 2016, 02:25 PM)Sir Absol Wrote: It didnt work, so I just gave you the Event XY&Z Xerneas instead lol. Ill try to get one for you still if you'd like.

(Feb 7, 2016, 02:23 PM)Michael.P Wrote: Have you got any more legit VGC Pokemon for trade?

Legit ones I have: Breloom, Mamoswine, Absol, Kang, Hawlucha, Talonflame, Rotom-W, Slowbro, Gengar, Aegislash, Yveltal, Xerneas, Ludicolo, Rhyperior, Verizion, Whimiscott, Togekiss, Volcarona, Thundurus, Landorus, Gallade, Latios, Latias, Gliscor, Terrakion, Garchomp, Mismagius, Heracross, Sableye, Salamence, Galvantula, Lopunny, Entei, Chandelure, Zapdos, Amoonguss, Ambipom, Trevenant, Charizard, Tyranitar, Feraligatr, Venusaur, Sylveon, and Florges.

(Feb 7, 2016, 02:56 PM)Michael.P Wrote:
(Feb 7, 2016, 02:52 PM)Sir Absol Wrote: Yep. Go ahead and add me. Im in the middle of a battle right now but afterwards ill add you.

NP  Shy  Im available to trade now btw
Formerly Sir Absol

Yes please. Why didn't it work? I'm using X. Should I switch to ORAS?
(Feb 7, 2016, 02:58 PM)Sir Absol Wrote:
(Feb 7, 2016, 02:48 PM)Michael.P Wrote:

(Feb 7, 2016, 02:56 PM)Michael.P Wrote:

NP  Shy  Im available to trade now btw

Okay. Added. Coming now

(Feb 7, 2016, 02:23 PM)Michael.P Wrote:
(Feb 7, 2016, 02:14 PM)Sir Absol Wrote: Ill add you now!

Have you got any more legit VGC Pokemon for trade?

Thanks. Are you sure this wasn't genned?
(Feb 7, 2016, 02:59 PM)blueshark Wrote: Yes please. Why didn't it work? I'm using X. Should I switch to ORAS?
Found out why xD I accidentally tried trading one that I made for fun in the maison (it has like v-create on it lol)
Ill invite you to a trade and give you the original one lol
Formerly Sir Absol

(Feb 7, 2016, 03:02 PM)Sir Absol Wrote: [quote='blueshark' pid='113453' dateline='1454882346']
Yes please. Why didn't it work? I'm using X. Should I switch to ORAS?
Found out why xD I accidentally tried trading one that I made for fun in the maison (it has like v-create on it lol)
Ill invite you to a trade and give you the original one lol
[/quote

Was the Landorus' stats modified or genned in any way?
I see lol
Thank you so much! Smile