Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] NA arceus code
I still wasn't able to get that code, closest gamestop is over 3500 miles away... with an ocean in between, can someone get one for me, thanks in advance
i'll try to get you one tomorrow
(Aug 13, 2016, 10:10 PM)LeOOOGamER Wrote: I still wasn't able to get that code, closest gamestop is over 3500 miles away... with an ocean in between, can someone get one for me, thanks in advance

I have Arceus GameStop NA codes acquired by me for trade and the cards are physically in front of me. I have am looking for Gen 6 Event Distribution Pokemon that I missed out on previously. I am interested in the following:
  • XY & Z Shiny Event Xerneas
  • XY & Z Event Zygarde
  • Gamestop Event Dragonite
  • PAL Event Articuno
  • PAL Event Moltres
  • PAL Event Zapdos
  • Play! Pokémon 2016 Mewtwo
  • Or other event/legendary Pokemon of your offer?
Thanks,
Borsk
hey just wondering could someone pick one up for me as i have a NA 3ds but live in the uk if you could it would be great thanks
(Aug 14, 2016, 08:31 AM)Borskf Wrote:
(Aug 13, 2016, 10:10 PM)LeOOOGamER Wrote: I still wasn't able to get that code, closest gamestop is over 3500 miles away... with an ocean in between, can someone get one for me, thanks in advance

I have Arceus GameStop NA codes acquired by me for trade and the cards are physically in front of me. I have am looking for Gen 6 Event Distribution Pokemon that I missed out on previously. I am interested in the following:
  • XY & Z Shiny Event Xerneas
  • XY & Z Event Zygarde
  • Gamestop Event Dragonite
  • PAL Event Articuno
  • PAL Event Moltres
  • PAL Event Zapdos
  • Play! Pokémon 2016 Mewtwo
  • Or other event/legendary Pokemon of your offer?
Thanks,
Borsk

I got the first two, and the mewtwo
How many Arceus GameStop NA Codes would you like for those 3? I have added you.